IGNORED

Head of IMF arrested for trying to rape housekeeper

lumpenprol

Most of the time it's the "she" who's more afraid. And would you bite a guy's willy off if you'd be put into a similar situation? Bite a willy off, and deal with that aftermath, or get him off and be over with it. Doesn't seem like a trivial choice to me. Women are not in the dominant position to have much choice anyways. Have you ever arm-wrestled one?

I've armwrestled several broads in my life, some of them were pretty good!

I'd like to think if I were in the woman's shoes I'd rather fight than let some graying, naked old dude stick his wang in my mouth.

You might want to ask that lady of yours about the woman's point of view. Because what you'd do if you were in her shoes, sounds like what a guy would do. Guys tend to be in a naturally dominant position. Everything's different from a submissive position.

Guest Gary C

Women are not in the dominant position to have much choice anyways. Have you ever arm-wrestled one?

This is WATMM, remember.

Guest Iain C

i hope the dude gets all sorts of sodomised in jail by the same people that end up there from the types of situations the IMF help create.

Yeah definitely dude, I am SO down with rape being used as a punishment. Isn't it fun being progressive?

he could have hit her with his hands or something.

Anyways - this is easily proved - if he assaulted her, his DNA will be all over her.

As a maid (cleaning beds and all) she'd probably be covered with all kinds of DNA. Without penetration there's not going to be a lot of credible DNA evidence, I'd think. In the worst case scenario there isn't any physical evidence at all. And then it's her word against his. The maid against the head of the IMF.

If he forced oral sex, there's gonna be a whole lot of his DNA right around her mouth - now maybe you don't have a high opinion of maids, but I don't believe that all of them will go down on you for the chance of a 20 buck tip. Unless she's got one of those sick fetishes and likes to clean toilets with her mouth?

he could have hit her with his hands or something.

Anyways - this is easily proved - if he assaulted her, his DNA will be all over her.

As a maid (cleaning beds and all) she'd probably be covered with all kinds of DNA. Without penetration there's not going to be a lot of credible DNA evidence, I'd think. In the worst case scenario there isn't any physical evidence at all. And then it's her word against his. The maid against the head of the IMF.

If he forced oral sex, there's gonna be a whole lot of his DNA right around her mouth - now maybe you don't have a high opinion of maids, but I don't believe that all of them will go down on you for the chance of a 20 buck tip. Unless she's got one of those sick fetishes and likes to clean toilets with her mouth?

Well, now that it looks like the defense is going for the "but she approved" argument, we're back at "her word vs. his", I'm afraid.

Then you do a forensic examination - there would be tearing that is consistent with rough and forced penetration. According to the article, she's been treated for injuries at a hospital. Additionally, the ripped pantyhose, the fact that he left behind his phone and other personal effects which seemed to indicate that he left in a hurry both play against the defendant. Plus his character will be called into question - he has had an affair before with a staff member, (which shouldn't be a big deal IMO, but in a rape case...doesn't look good) which the IMF said "reflected a serious error of judgement". Plus there's a woman judge..

But I dunno. IANAL. Alzado was. ask him.

Archived