IGNORED

Food Matters

Guest Carlo1Brito

the fuck is this. why the fuck would i watch it? what the fuck do i care? it's an image on my screen right now and i've no reason to give a shit. should i? TELL ME WHY.

Guest Carlo1Brito

Hahah, the documentary explains the benefits of raw food and vitamins. Their showing us how the human body is capable of healing itself without the use of drugs.

What's a toxin?

Also, what's a nutrient?

I'm not downplaying the importance of eating well. But I don't think that documentary actually gave any satisfying explanations for anything. It threw around some words that were supposed to simulate the feeling of understanding which giving you any understanding.

Guest illfly mandog

What's a toxin?Also, what's a nutrient?I'm not downplaying the importance of eating well. But I don't think that documentary actually gave any satisfying explanations for anything. It threw around some words that were supposed to simulate the feeling of understanding which giving you any understanding.

I think it's quite easy to understand. Eat well(a balanced diet/incorporate more undamaged(cooked)food into your diet) and you will be healthier. :smile:

Archived