IGNORED

Jon Stewart on Bill O Reilly

chassis

Guest disparaissant

oh my god bill o'reilly makes me SO FUCKING MAD even jon stewart can't make it better.

Guest disparaissant

AHAHAH OKAY ~that~ was funny.

"When the Weather Girls are singing about Raining Men, it's not LITERALLY a precipitation of males. It's metaphor."

"Okay, let's leave the Weather Girls out of this, they're one of my favourite bands."

"...really...?"

ZJovG.jpg

AHAHAH OKAY ~that~ was funny.

"When the Weather Girls are singing about Raining Men, it's not LITERALLY a precipitation of males. It's metaphor."

"Okay, let's leave the Weather Girls out of this, they're one of my favourite bands."

"...really...?"

ZJovG.jpg

That was the highlight.

John Stewart is a smart guy. It really shows in situations like this, when he is out of his regular element (on the other side of the desk and behind teleprompters).

Guest rumbo

Can someone explain to me what Stewart's phrase "I'm like a shot of levittown in your ass" means? I have a hunch it means a shot of truth, originality, or raw reality. Or something similar. Been reading up on the history of Levittown in NY to find some answers.

Cheers

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Can someone explain to me what Stewart's phrase "I'm like a shot of levittown in your ass" means? I have a hunch it means a shot of truth, originality, or raw reality. Or something similar. Been reading up on the history of Levittown in NY to find some answers.

Cheers

I just checked, and it's o'reilly's home town.

Guest rumbo

Cheers

I just checked, and it's o'reilly's home town.

Thanks mate

Bill O'Reilly is shit and his only skills are shouting down and interrupting his guests. You can't have a real debate with an idiot like O'Reilly. Stewart handled it like a boss, though.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

it was fun to see o'reilly immediately move the goalposts to justify his position when stewart pointed out his inconsistency.

Archived