IGNORED

i dont know what to do anymore / i am lost

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If things are indeed hitting a critical mass for you mentally, the right antipsychotic might make functioning a lot easier. I'm being honest, not joking. Of course going the chemical fix route can lead to more complications and end up making things worse too... but it's also sometimes the most helpful route if you end up being prescribed one that actually works. But that aside, spend as much time away from the internet/avoid being bombarded by the media as much as possible because it will overstimulate you and make you freak out more (I'm assuming). Channel whatever it is you're going through into productive creativity (ie make music) rather than dwell on all these other things that are disturbing you. A stroll through the countryside could be quite therapeutic, as suggested. Once you calm yourself down a lot it will be easier to manage the financial shit as well. If turning to family's an option, use it until you can get back on your own feet.

Guest beatfanatic

does et live somewhere that doesnt get the sun?

pretty much.

P.S - me and ET live in the same city

do not rely on the world, the world will disappoint you. instead rely on that which is beyond the world. cultivate a relationship with it. relationships are built on trust, but you have to take the first step.

stand up my friend, feel the inspiration of what we have been sent here to do, thousands and thousands of years of history. soon it will be time to go home

Watmm will never give you up, or let you down, or turn around and hurt you.

You'll probably get banned though.

Guest hahathhat

do not rely on the world, the world will disappoint you.

i agree with this in the sense of, you can't just expect things to land in your lap.

instead rely on that which is beyond the world. cultivate a relationship with it. relationships are built on trust, but you have to take the first step.

stand up my friend, feel the inspiration of what we have been sent here to do, thousands and thousands of years of history. soon it will be time to go home

but this. gah. ease up on jesus? ease up on ketamine? whatever it is.... just ease up.

do not rely on the world, the world will disappoint you.

i agree with this in the sense of, you can't just expect things to land in your lap.

instead rely on that which is beyond the world. cultivate a relationship with it. relationships are built on trust, but you have to take the first step.

but this. gah. ease up on jesus? ease up on ketamine? whatever it is.... just ease up.

ET, YOU'VE JUST BLOWN THE TRANSAXLE. You're just grinding metal. EASE DOWN... ease down.

biehnhicks.jpg

Guest Franklin

how has our government let you down ET? lack of medical? employment? not enough social programs?

do not rely on the world, the world will disappoint you. instead rely on that which is beyond the world. cultivate a relationship with it. relationships are built on trust, but you have to take the first step.

i must advise you (ET) to avoid relying on 'that which is beyond the world,' on the basis that your problems lie here, in the world, and they will not go away if you ignore them for any ethereal promise. be proactive.

Archived