IGNORED

i dont know what to do anymore / i am lost

Guest Helper ET

Guest sirch

if you need to stay on the computer, more specifically watmm...try to go at least one week without posting about conspiracy theory/everyone is out to get me stuff. i think if you give yourself a break from this sort of thinking, it will help you.

^^ post number 23, ET!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

hey man remember that thread you started about releasing your music because you are seriously about to die?

so how is the releasing/dying going?

this.

with respect, man... never post on internet forums again... at least as an "ET".

people don't even take their own health seriously here man.. let alone anything otherwordly such as yourself.

Guest sirch

instead rely on that which is beyond the world. cultivate a relationship with it. relationships are built on trust, but you have to take the first step.

stand up my friend, feel the inspiration of what we have been sent here to do, thousands and thousands of years of history. soon it will be time to go home

but this. gah. ease up on jesus? ease up on ketamine? whatever it is.... just ease up.

..or.. maybe you should do some drugs and ease OUT!! a bit? just for a change my firned??? :)

Guest uptown devil

you should ask advice from a forum of people you know will purposely lead you in the wrong direction.

Guest sirch

(if you have half a brain) you should (know not to) ask advice from a forum of people you know will purposely lead you in the wrong direction.

but maybe just do it for a laugh anyways ;) lol

moon.jpeg

is it a full Moon tonight then? ..can't see from where i am.....

i dont get why such vague post gets a response. if the response was questions, then fine, but its just equally vague advice. this thread is weird.

Guest sirch

but pretty much any thread here gets both posts and advice/bullshit, etc.

you should know this with your 4k + posts....... ?????

don't get that ^^, meself

well thats true. im just always bothered by the lack of personal info from et. really, really. really.@

everything is fine. the world is hell. but it oscillates.

everything is inevitably, at the very least, 'OK.'

this is my motivational speak, this is me.

So, therefore, everything is fine.

there are mental twists and turns, and pills that cure it. however there is always the possibility for a new turn, a new realm of thought.

of course we feel pain, we lose things, different moments become more difficult than others.

i think it's very important to remember that people can be very helpful and caring. that Christians, at the center, are more worried about helping a person than they are with convincing you about some bullshit white man in the sky. at some points, it might be useful to adopt the 'Christian viewpoint.' that is, compassion, tenderness, and calm.

when you've dug yourself out of a hole, you can turn yourself back towards other things. the Christian viewpoint can be helpful, this is the bottom line here. you don't have to accept shit about God really, you can read things Jesus said and take what you want from them.

or perhaps turn to Buddhist realms of thought to ease your situation. for instance, you may find yourself on the street.

attend to your physical and spiritual needs. try to remain positive. the world is hell, this is very true. but it is also predominantly neutral, it evens out.

i think, from my personal viewpoint, that i have almost no trust in other people. i believe mostly that i can trust myself above all else. i have oscillated between this viewpoint and feeling completely inadequate many times.

i find myself now at the point where i am almost entirely sure that staying in this 'self trust' mode is the overall best way. i have my books, my theology, and all this shit to turn to when i am confused. of course there will come times i feel 'bad.' these times inevitably pass, they may seem unbearable, however we emerge.

regarding your physical, real issues, seek help from anyone. there are people to turn to. i offer no advice on those problems such as money or perhaps a serious mental health condition... those things can be solved eventually with an optimistic outlook. remembering there is only forward progress, generally, in these situations.

I don't really care if this all seems like bullshit. I'm not going to open this thread again. the bottom line is hope in all despondent situations.

Guest Franklin

i dont get why such vague post gets a response. if the response was questions, then fine, but its just equally vague advice. this thread is weird.

well I think you stumbled onto something but looked at it backwards. straightforward posts get boring quick answers, " hey how do I hang a poster?" "Use tape." "Use the sticky blue shit." "shove the poster in your ass Zelah".

whereas lame vague posts from mysteriously loopy members get all kinds of mock-help, derision, jokes, lol streaks, off-topic rants etc.

whereas lame vague posts from mysteriously loopy members get all kinds of mock-help, derision, jokes, lol streaks, off-topic rants etc.

Pretty much.

Also, ET doesn't deserve every response to this particular gripe of his to be serious. As he starts a thread on this very topic about every month or so. The "oh, whoa is me, the man is coming, my drugs have run out." etc.

does et live somewhere that doesnt get the sun?

pretty much.

P.S - me and ET live in the same city

Edmonton gets plenty of sunshine, and the summers there are brilliant.

this is my motivational speak, this is me.

i think it's time to cut the bullshit. i'm a hypnotic fucking demon from the depths of a hole in the wall.

i emerge from time to time.

this is too much for me to hands

hands leads to demonstrations

demonstrations lead to clarifications

and overall, all things lead to blood

falling through ceilings onto a tile of floor

however, this all can potentially lead to an indiscriminate increase in mood.

now through mood and decentralization of privitized stationary locale we can enter into a discourse of most 'titiilating' properties

once we have entered into properties which we did not know previous to be existant

we can try to enter

through more properties

and therefor this is the meaning of life. there are properties to be explored. we explore them and open up new portals.

i am claiming like a fool with a flea on his bag that the meaning of life lies in the transitional properties between locales and bags of fleece. however this does not signify the utilitarian outlook proposed by jim dawking and the monochromatic still life paintings of jeffry dib crank fuck sticks and left leaning gubernatorial natural gas pipes coming out of zones we are essential unable to access

through all this greatness we begin to see a pattern of hypnotic tick tock livestock and snake oil drummage

the pattern leads us to praise of the mighty leader whom hath seen knowledge through a bench in a park on a sunny day

Sunny Days delivered to you by moons, dogs, and grass. All this for you for price!

And now we know how...well, I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt and I lead the pack of the rabbits over the cliff. Because after all, we're all going dancing, are we not?

ADVENT OF ACID LOOP 3.0 POETIC VOLUME 5s and 3s lead to decentralization of all numbers

82 there is no escape from this decentralized meaningless path

you will void yourself through meaningless pits and tunnels

the ony way out is the calm breath

the soulful meandering

there is no hole in the wall. there is only the passage of time through which blank pages beg for forgiveness.

the circle should not be neglected.

I FOUND A WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE

without directing full attention towards myself here, I would like to draw all this attention AWAY from myself, towards THE COLLECTIVE INSANITY

yes, we are on a rotating rock in the middle of FUCKIN SPACE!

but...are we separate! NO!

we are all...regardless of necessary understanding...INSANE! TOGETHER!

WE ARE ALL COMPLETELY BATSHIT WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING!

SO, IN A SENSE, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

THIS, literally being THIS! lol. there is no other way to get these things across then by 'manic shouting.' this isn't a fucking discourse. i neednt no applause for my heroic efforts.

we can see that THIS, which we all experience, this, the very basic 'this,' is it not comforting to know that...

so perhaps the question I should ask myself is...

'are you seeing what I'm seeing?'

if what I'm seeing is this:

http://teamassignment.com/page/26/

quit alienating yourself :cisfor:

I like that, I like that a lot.

lol

heh, i didn't even notice the pun, and keltoi emboldenated it and everything. Forgive me keltoi.

if what I'm seeing is this:

http://teamassignment.com/page/26/

I was being a poetic retard in that post. but don't visit this site. i was pretty astounded by it initially when i searched for 'applause' imgs to cap my post. now it's giving me a severe headache and it's scaring the living FUCK out of me. i'm not kidding.

Archived