IGNORED

i dont know what to do anymore / i am lost

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are there so many FUCKING WEIRDOS on watmm? there never used to be this many. are they all theo dupes? is this just what kids are like these days? I mean jesus, it's fucked up. you're all fucking mental.

last post.

suicide-world-is-your-oyster.png

There are many an entertaining and interesting post in this thread - but this is just too awesome not to quote. . . going to save this shit to my computer and look at it every time I'm feeling low.

There are many an entertaining and interesting post in this thread - but this is just too awesome not to quote. . . going to save this shit to my computer and look at it every time I'm feeling low.

:emotawesomepm9:

i think it's very important to remember that people can be very helpful and caring. that Christians, at the center, are more worried about helping a person than they are with convincing you about some bullshit white man in the sky.

wikipedian_protester.png

if what I'm seeing is this:

http://teamassignment.com/page/26/

I was being a poetic retard in that post. but don't visit this site. i was pretty astounded by it initially when i searched for 'applause' imgs to cap my post. now it's giving me a severe headache and it's scaring the living FUCK out of me. i'm not kidding.

sorry to bump this thread but I wanted to give a 'fun fact'

I really wasn't kidding in that previous post. I wasn't on drugs or anything but I'd been up all night... it was like 9 AM where I Was. right after I made the above post I had what some might call a 'split from reality' or a panic attack/psychotic episode. I was looking at that above website and I felt like my brain was on fire, I felt like I was on 2CE or having an 'acid flashback' as one might call it. it was truly horrifying, beyond words.

I looked back on the site a few hours later after I'd curved around... it really is a magnificent work of art. very interesting. I was going to make a thread for it but didn't. I recommend people to check it out, however if you're prone to paranoia [...] don't take it seriously... it's some postmodernist art shit.

reminds me of this:

suicideprevention_1.jpg

thanks mate. I had the same feeling when reading it the first time :emotawesomepm9:

where is ET gone by the way? Starts circle-jerk and leaves... lol :facepalm:

Guest elliot

if you're depressed that little 4chan screen cap wont mean shit.you're the whole thing about being depressed is not being able to see anything in a positive light, even if you get to the state where nothing matters its not going to be some sort of enlightenment that allows you to do anything

IMO

Archived