IGNORED

Genetically Modified food

Guest theSun

Guest theSun

yeah, there are ads that really push: "Canadian grown" Healthy! etc. but i'm sure america has those same ads.

i'd rather not think of it.

they just don't talk about it here..

ignorance is bliss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

humans don't take anything seriously until it's too late. this has been proven throughout history and it will more then likely continue

find me another sentient species with prescience that we can compare ourselves to, otherwise plz2 remember we're just animals that make the wrong call occasionally

if you wanna go the paranoid/NWO route, this is actually genius for those in power.

those that cannot afford wholly organic produce or are uninformed, buy genetically modified, eventually wiping out a large portion of surplus population. a craft of malthusian genius.

I wish I understood how the fuck people who work at monsanto manage to sleep at night, especially those in managerial positions

i mean, other than on their beds made out of money and the anguish of victims of monsanto based birth defects, cancer, etc.

I wish I understood how the fuck people who work at monsanto manage to sleep at night, especially those in managerial positions

i mean, other than on their beds made out of money and the anguish of victims of monsanto based birth defects, cancer, etc.

[/quote\]

the beds of money help them sleep very soundly.

Guest Gbiscuit

humans don't take anything seriously until it's too late. this has been proven throughout history and it will more then likely continue

find me another sentient species with prescience that we can compare ourselves to, otherwise plz2 remember we're just animals that make the wrong call occasionally

Dinosaurs, the Holocaust, Muslims. :emotawesomepm9:

I'm proudly proving Troon right. I feel dirty.

where's the synthetic meats? i read an article a while back that said people were working on this. i want synthetic meats.

Dinosaurs, the Holocaust, Muslims. :emotawesomepm9:

I'm proudly proving Troon right. I feel dirty.

wat

Archived