IGNORED

Shit yeah, were in the future

chassis

Guest theSun

so can he just spin that shit around, ie do things that were impossible before? or like bending the fingers completely back or something.

Guest theSun

if i got one of these i would mod it so i can squeeze the fingers at a million psi

edit - then i would cum stupid hard

Guest disparaissant

i wonder if it has a vibrate setting

also it didnt look like he could just extend the middle finger, which will make driving a pain in the ass

Guest ansgaria

Is it hackable? If so: fuck. Futuristic pranks.

wake me up for the bjorkbots

Let's pray to high tech-God that she can sing like Björk, but that her voice for talking is replaceable.

is joyrex irritated at the fact that people don't capitalize beginnings of sentences, names, or landmarks, and sometimes forget certain punctuation marks in and after their posts

No. We merely like to point out that when people are lazy with punctuation and spelling, it sometimes communicates something completely different than what was intended.

is joyrex irritated at the fact that people don't capitalize beginnings of sentences, names, or landmarks, and sometimes forget certain punctuation marks in and after their posts

Blah blah blah I'm a grammar nazi, I hate life and can't enjoy anything.

:cisfor:

Archived