IGNORED

Shit yeah, were in the future

chassis

is joyrex irritated at the fact that people don't capitalize beginnings of sentences, names, or landmarks, and sometimes forget certain punctuation marks in and after their posts

yes, your post annoys the fuck out of me :emotawesomepm9:

so, my post doesn't annoy the fuck out of joyrex? :emotawesomepm9:

edit: btw, that was a question, chassis, not a statement. plus, the colon in your post was completely and utterly unnecessary.

Will fapping be dangerous with bionic limbs?

What if the missus walks in during the act, and you get startled and rip off your johnson?

imagine how stupid hard you'd cum with a bionic finger up your ass

you'd cum persistent vegetative state hard or something

is joyrex irritated at the fact that people don't capitalize beginnings of sentences, names, or landmarks, and sometimes forget certain punctuation marks in and after their posts

No. We merely like to point out that when people are lazy with punctuation and spelling, it sometimes communicates something completely different than what was intended.

you can't ignore his logic !

cannotignore.jpg

No. We merely like to point out that when people are lazy with punctuation and spelling, it sometimes communicates something completely different than what was intended.

you can't ignore his logic !

cannotignore.jpg

lol

Blah blah blah I'm a grammar nazi, I hate life and can't enjoy anything.

:cisfor:

I very much enjoyed pointing out how punctuation altered the sentence's intent. It is a constant source of amusement for me.

Guest theSun

What if the missus walks in during the act, and you get startled and rip off your johnson?

i see this as a frightening possibility

then you'd need a bionic dick though and think how sweet that would be. you could even have different sized and shaped attachments and no worries about stds

then you'd need a bionic dick though and think how sweet that would be. you could even have different sized and shaped attachments and no worries about stds

Actually bionic dicks were invented in the 1990s, but Pfizer sent a cyborg back in time to destroy their inventor

Has anyone else noticed that :emotawesomepm9: : makes for a far better sarcastic face than it does an awesome face.

I always thought it was that. I tend to do the exact same face to people when I'm being a cunt to them.

Sarcastically of course :emotawesomepm9:

Guest theSun

the worst is when girls make that face and make lame comments and think they're funny

truth

Guest hahathhat

thank god this is the future,

and you can just plug your bionic penis back in

(to the missus)

Guest disparaissant

you mean like paris frances eiffel tower

i see this as a frightening possibility

and think of the moves you could pull off with that bionic dick!If you could spin your dick like that? plus you could make it vibrating.think of how stupid hard you'd cum with one of those in your ass!

Archived