IGNORED

The Rapture is Tomorrow

Guest analogue wings

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure I'm getting left behind.

A glorious, post-Kurt Cameron world awaits me.

Kirk Cameron.

Unless you've created a hybrid of Kurt Cobain and Kirk Cameron. Now that would be a fucked up individual....

Guest Rambo

Can we say cunt in heaven Jesus?

Jesus: yes you can say anything you like, Nigger, Nigger, Paki, Cunt. All is love up here.

Guest analogue wings

I predicted the Radiohead thread would hit 50 pages and my prediction came true.

Suck it, Family Radio Ministries

*starts cult*

On a serious note, I do feel kind of sorry for the people who got so wrapped up this that they gave up their life savings and/or quit their jobs. You obviously have to be quite mentile to buy into this anyway, but to throw your hard earned cash away or potentially ruin your future over something like this; I can imagine the immediate area that this cult is situated in will be on suicide alert.

On a serious note, I do feel kind of sorry for the people who got so wrapped up this that they gave up their life savings and/or quit their jobs. You obviously have to be quite mentile to buy into this anyway, but to throw your hard earned cash away or potentially ruin your future over something like this; I can imagine the immediate area that this cult is situated in will be on suicide alert.

i find that sad as well...

but part of me wants to see footage of those people standing outside, looking at the sky with a big smile, being pretty sure of it all, and gradually see the stare of realization creeping into their faces

i find that sad as well...

but part of me wants to see footage of those people standing outside, looking at the sky with a big smile, being pretty sure of it all, and gradually see the stare of realization creeping into their faces

I would pay money to see this.

Archived