IGNORED

car alarm outside my apartment

chaosmachine

Guest Franklin

I think you should defo keep the license plate no. track the dude and then play this recording outside his window during the night. or just follow him around with this playing on a ghettoblaster.

Guest hahathhat

fucking leave your cave and find the thing with a baseball bat you pussy

especially if you called the cops hour(s) ago

It's fucking obnoxious that they even make cars that have alarms as offensive as that. Nobody's vehicle is that important.

You have a point. And then there's the alarms that get triggered by the deep note from some mufflers. Who drive by a car with that set up and trigger the annoyance.

Now we've got two things to ban. Car alarms and racer boy mufflers.

fucking leave your cave and find the thing with a baseball bat you pussy

especially if you called the cops hour(s) ago

Guest hahathhat

i recall xzibit raving to this sort of car alarm during an episode of "pimp my ride." he did a different raising-the-roof motion for each style of alarm blatt. things like this distinguish xzibit

You have a point. And then there's the alarms that get triggered by the deep note from some mufflers. Who drive by a car with that set up and trigger the annoyance.

Now we've got two things to ban. Car alarms and racer boy mufflers.

RICER BOI

I think you should defo keep the license plate no. track the dude and then play this recording outside his window during the night. or just follow him around with this playing on a ghettoblaster.

Definitely do this.

Guest yikes

8 hours and counting. maybe the owner got raptured. i called bylaw services an hour ago, so far nothing.

THREAD JACK REMIX CONTEST :trashbear:

ooooOOOOOOOOOOWAAAA oooooooooOOOOOOOOWAAAA EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee WEEOOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOO WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOWWWW ooooOOOOOOOOOOWAAAA oooooooooOOOOOOOOWAAAA EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee WEEOOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOO WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOWWWW ooooOOOOOOOOOOWAAAA oooooooooOOOOOOOOWAAAA EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee WEEOOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOO WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOWWWW ooooOOOOOOOOOOWAAAA oooooooooOOOOOOOOWAAAA EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee WEEOOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOO WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOWWWW ooooOOOOOOOOOOWAAAA oooooooooOOOOOOOOWAAAA EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee WEEOOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOO WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOWWWW ooooOOOOOOOOOOWAAAA oooooooooOOOOOOOOWAAAA EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee WEEOOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOO WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOWWWW ooooOOOOOOOOOOWAAAA oooooooooOOOOOOOOWAAAA EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee aaaaaa eeeee aaaaaa eeee WEEOOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOO WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOOWWWW OOOWWWW

Guest Coalbucket PI

If anything I think car alarms going off just shows you how much nobody is paying attention in a given area. In fact people probably leave the area to get away from the noise. Thieves should set off the alarm a few minutes before they steal the car just to make sure nobody is nearby.

Archived