IGNORED

India Killed 8,000,000 Girls

Redruth

On the contrary - 2.33 is a zero population growth replacement rate. Again - you have to take into account the mortality rate. If you think that having a rapidly aging population is cool - just ask the Japanese who have spent the last 20 years going through stagflation. I don't believe we have to have an ever increasing rate of population growth - and I have never said that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok just for dleetr, who read what you said and still doesn't understand it. You mean that i forgot that the 0.33 is for the people that never breed or die before they get a chance to.

forgive me then.

edit, i've said it before. I really shouldn't post when i'm tired. (it's a pity that that is all the time FMJ)

im gonna be the doom and gloom guy and say that the very reason we have to argue about something like this, will lead to our destruction.

huzzah

*cracks open a nuka-cola and waits*

oh ps, ill voluntarily sterilize myself.

It's ok, we trust you not to fertilize anybody.

On the dumb people front. They may still have nothing to do, but we will be able to increase their intelligence using technology. Maybe then electronic music will get an influx of new listeners.

heh.

what the wold needs is more people who can fuck without making babies all the time. it's not that complicated

are you referring to hot dogging?

:spiteful:

2z4k4g7.jpg

It's ok, we trust you not to fertilize anybody.

On the dumb people front. They may still have nothing to do, but we will be able to increase their intelligence using technology. Maybe then electronic music will get an influx of new listeners.

heh.

true. the world needs more tiesto fans.

On the dumb people front. They may still have nothing to do, but we will be able to increase their intelligence using technology.

a-clockwork-orange-2.jpg

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

BFC: i assume you'll be one of the first in line to be sterilized.

gladly, I regret not getting vasectomy last time I had tubular top shelf health insurance benefits and I will get one next time I do. I was not meant to be a father, I've got enough nephews to continue the my boring last name, I shed no tears knowing that I will not seed a new creature.

I would be a pretty weak father in this day in age heh

I do not endorse belated abortions unlike my friend Dr. Zip Zow.

Guest Iain C

I've considered getting vasectomised. At this stage in my life I'm 90% sure that I'll never want children - and on the off chance that I did, I think it's way more responsible to adopt.

What puts me off is the potential for painful ejaculations/impotence/etc. that sometimes accompanies the op. There's no way I'm ruining my dick for life, not at 25.

gladly, I regret not getting vasectomy last time I had tubular top shelf health insurance benefits and I will get one next time I do. I was not meant to be a father, I've got enough nephews to continue the my boring last name, I shed no tears knowing that I will not seed a new creature.

Why have an operational that could lead to complications and regret, when you can just pull out or fuck at the right time of the month or make sure she's on the pill or not a raving entrapment scheming maniac. (or just stay unattached)

Guest Iain C

Why have an operational that could lead to complications and regret, when you can just pull out or fuck at the right time of the month or make sure she's on the pill or not a raving entrapment scheming maniac. (or just stay unattached)

pulling out is unsatisfying and risky

i want to fuck at every time of the month

birth control pills can seriously mess with a woman's body and mind

very few women are raving entrapment scheming maniacs.

i currently use condoms, but they're a pain in the arse too. GF's getting a coil fitted soon which should eliminate the need for them... but getting snipped appeals because i'd never have to worry about any of that crap again.

well, aside from STDs. but i just get the impression i'm immune to them.

haha, immune.

The cleaner at work had it done, he's got five kids and is a horny little monster. So this was the best solution for him i guess. I just worry about people getting opened up and the long term effects.

+ yeah, condoms suck.

except when their menstrual cycles coincided :trashbear: , or conversely when they realised that there weren't enough men around when they were fertile. Then it would be Armageddon.

Guest Coalbucket PI

i currently use condoms, but they're a pain in the arse too. GF's getting a coil fitted soon which should eliminate the need for them... but getting snipped appeals because i'd never have to worry about any of that crap again.

Sorry but saying 'having kids is irresponsible' and then drop that irresponsibility bomb is a bit ridiculous.

Also vasectomies are still not 100%, and the statistics are probably further skewed by the fact that old married men with kids don't get their end away much anyway

My friend's dad used to tell us... "You always dribble before you shoot".

brilliant. i'll have to remember that for that awkward chat with my son in 13 or 14 years. *shudders*

My friend's dad used to tell us... "You always dribble before you shoot".

brilliant. i'll have to remember that for that awkward chat with my son in 13 or 14 years. *shudders*

You bet. I think we were 14, so you are spot on :emotawesomepm9:

from a personal perspective, i have seriously been involved with a girl that claimed I got her pregnant...scared the shit out of me, i had to tell my parents who flipped out, had to make sure I was saving up money for her, etc etc.

found out she never got pregnant and she made it all up because shes a psycho bitch that was betting on getting fucked and having a baby by another guy, but getting child support from me.

seriously, a lot of women are fucked up...and they will lie to get what they want...even if it means fucking up the rest of another persons life.

so, ill get my tubes tied, np.

from a personal perspective, i have seriously been involved with a girl that claimed I got her pregnant...scared the shit out of me, i had to tell my parents who flipped out, had to make sure I was saving up money for her, etc etc.

found out she never got pregnant and she made it all up because shes a psycho bitch that was betting on getting fucked and having a baby by another guy, but getting child support from me.

seriously, a lot of women are fucked up...and they will lie to get what they want...even if it means fucking up the rest of another persons life.

so, ill get my tubes tied, np.

The problem isn't women in general. The problem is you happen to fuck crazy bitches.

Archived