IGNORED

WHO HERE LIKES TO PLAY METROID ON NES

Guest hahathhat

Guest uptown devil

fuck yes! how did i not know about this?? too bad my computer screen faces the rest of my office :trashbear:

lol went to play some classics for myself and found myself just as pissed off as I was when I was 8 :cisfor:

yeah but at least you didn't have to take the cartridge out, blow in it, put it back in, press it down, release it, take it out, blow in it, tap it against the side of the console to the theme of mary had a little lamb, put it back in, press it down and release it 12 times in succession (in exactly 6 seconds), take it out, blow in it, put it back in, press it down, hit reset twice, sacrifice a small animal, and then press power in order to get it to play :cisfor:

also, battletoads was the most frustrating game of all time.

could anyone actually beat the Turbo Tunnel?\

i did but it was on Game Gear, and for some reason it seemed far easier.

i got star tropics for NES 1 week ago i played it 1 time so far, got to the dragon boss of level 1 and died then turn iff cuz i was sick. i have the metrode of NES but never beaten it, i was going to 1 time but then i died and tried to write the password but when i tried to use it didnt work? most of made a istake in writing it but then i gave up for playing :shrug: the super nindento is cool though

Grew up a SEGA kid, but I thoroughly enjoyed Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero was fantastic, great remake of the original, which I played it on an emulator once).

My younger brothers lost both of my Metroid cartridges for GBA, in addition to BOTH of my copies of Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland :angry:

Archived