• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

any samples for the Amen Andrews?

do you guys remember the warp release that was slated for 2004? that never happened? there was a warp dj radio set that previewed some tracks that were on it- a couple tracks eventually found there way onto other releases - Sloth Gets Paid, and My Lonely Scene, but there were a couple other tracks " Sea Bass" and one other ... good shit too... Luke is sitting on a ton of stuff, I know we've been spoiled by his huge output, but, I, for one want more.

do you guys remember the warp release that was slated for 2004? that never happened? there was a warp dj radio set that previewed some tracks that were on it- a couple tracks eventually found there way onto other releases - Sloth Gets Paid, and My Lonely Scene, but there were a couple other tracks " Sea Bass" and one other ... good shit too... Luke is sitting on a ton of stuff, I know we've been spoiled by his huge output, but, I, for one want more.

Yeah I remember those plans. Same with the Vibert album upcoming on Planet Mu that Luke himself announced in an interview last year. Although I still have hopes that one will come out in 2014 or so.

Any recordings of that Warp radio show by any chance?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I remember those plans. Same with the Vibert album upcoming on Planet Mu that Luke himself announced in an interview last year. Although I still have hopes that one will come out in 2014 or so.

Any recordings of that Warp radio show by any chance?

Yes I have that show, on my old laptop which has no power source at the moment.

it also contains an alternate remix of Ventolin- it was, unfortunately, recorded at really low quality.

I'll upload it when I get my power supply issue sorted.

• 4 months later...

Archived