IGNORED

What's next for Luke Vibert?

Snickerfritz

Just like Velaz promised - I just got an email from Balkan today:

Hi Everyone. Happy new year!

We've put up some out-of-stock releases up for sale as part of a stock clearance - first come first served. For the full list check our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/balkanvinyl

Later this week there will be an announcement on advance subscriptions for the next five I Love Acid releases (including a special edition Luke Vibert double 12" for ILA020) plus details on the delayed Chris Moss Acid 12"

That's all for now!

BVx

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Are those the actual track lengths? The sample tracks seem to cut off before song completion, so I'm guessing those are actually the lengths of sample track portions that simply haven't been made available, possibly?

Are those the actual track lengths? The sample tracks seem to cut off before song completion, so I'm guessing those are actually the lengths of sample track portions that simply haven't been made available, possibly?

I believe those are sample track lengths. Given, the samples add up to 24 mins or so and it's a double LP. 

If the whole record ends up being 24 mins for that much money I'll never buy a an ILA or Balkan record again, mark my words. 

• 1 month later...

This is arguably his best acid release... and that is speaking from a fan thats not a big fan of his acid stuff. Solid stuff!

26 minutes ago, auxFACTOR said:

This is arguably his best acid release... and that is speaking from a fan thats not a big fan of his acid stuff. Solid stuff!

You've heard the whole album??

• 2 weeks later...

I received Valvable yesterday, i love it.  Though,  I'm ready for some sample based Luke/Wagon Christ.  It's mind blowing to know that Luke has so much unreleased music, despite his prolific pace of releasing records.  Hell, he's dropped 3 records already this year.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived