Snickerfritz

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

i fully expect luke will deliver a lovely release without any nonsense or bullshit. he should send rdj a tutorial

But the bullsense and nonceshit is what makes it all so damned delectable

non acid y tracks please. I've had my fix of acid for now with Ridmik, which was great, just want hip hop vibert

I'd love for him to do a new (actually new) plug album but I doubt that.

Wasn't there a rumor he was going to come out with a new alias for his take on some genre or another?

You're the resident Vibert expert, do you know what I'm on about? =/

non acid y tracks please. I've had my fix of acid for now with Ridmik, which was great, just want hip hop vibert

I'd love for him to do a new (actually new) plug album but I doubt that.

Wasn't there a rumor he was going to come out with a new alias for his take on some genre or another?

You're the resident Vibert expert, do you know what I'm on about? =/

Luke spoke about doing a UK garage style alias, never heard anything about that again though. Last new alias was Luke Warm, but that wasn't really a new direction imo?

Agree with hoping for more hip hop Vibert btw!

Does luke have an official soundcloud?

Nope. I recently posted an interview on here where he said he wasn't remotely interested in doing promotion or having any sort of internet presence.

Yeah he spoke about doing nothing but Garage with a new alias, but I haven't heard anything since. Looking forward to the Mu release I really dig "knockout"

I wish he'd release the stuff that was set aside for Warp... stuff like "hey", love that track. The new Kerrier District is wicked, and I love the latest Amen Andrews... Luke needs to blessus with some hip hop, he's given us acid, jungle, and disco of late. All were stellar imo. I felt like Luke started to slump, then he went silent for almost a year, then bam like 6 releases. Dude must never sleep.

• 4 months later...

Archived