IGNORED

What's next for Luke Vibert?

Snickerfritz

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to hearing this in full, The Modified Magic catalogue is all worth checking out too!

https://soundcloud.com/yellow-machines/modified-magic-004_amen-andrews-remix-of-tap-throws-living-in-chains

Thanks for the heads up, instabought together with the last copies of 002 and 003 :) 

Shipping is ridiculous though, but considering the pound is so cheap right now I just accepted that. Thanks mr. Farage.

Hoping that Amen Andrews arrives soon, reckon the rest of the tune is gonna kick off proper.

Just  got it in, it's a bit short but what you'd expect from an Amen Andrews track. The artwork and etching on the flipside are amazing though, same with 002 and 003 from that label (that Champa B release, holy shit!)

Yeah, the tune doesn't kick off really either but I'm also glad it's not too over the top. Some of the recent Amen Andrews excursions have been a bit too manic/sample heavy for my liking and I love the bonkers stuff! This is a very well produced, loud cut remix from Vibert and the acid etching is awesome.

I think Luke should find a way to get out of his Ninja contract (how many years since Toomorrow?), but something tells me that he probably couldn't afford a lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please post a direct link to the Confusion track pretty please? I don't know why but embedded soundcloud links haven't been accessible on my machine for some time now (anyone knows why that might be?). Searching on soundcloud doesn't seem to produce anything either.

Could someone please post a direct link to the Confusion track pretty please? I don't know why but embedded soundcloud links haven't been accessible on my machine for some time now (anyone knows why that might be?). Searching on soundcloud doesn't seem to produce anything either.

I searched soundcloud, and it's not there? the only way I could hear it, is, when I listened on the website that posted the soundcloud link.

I searched soundcloud, and it's not there? the only way I could hear it, is, when I listened on the website that posted the soundcloud link.

Balls!

• 1 month later...

Neither of those tracks are remaining on youtube? You posted them and they were immediately removed? 

That's odd.

I think it has to do with us living in Canada, Steve. 

Boooo! =(

Nice! The preview for it sounds really fresh:

http://cdn.triplevision.nl/mp3/J/I/JIMSPESH001_B1.mp3

Yeah, lyrics are kind of dumb, but Drum n Bass Luke is always welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for the Vibert fans: 

Vibert's Further Nuggets is available on 2LP for just 12 quid on Norman Records. It said "we have to order it in first", so I tried that thinking it would be just an error because it's been out of stock for years and going for a lot on discogs too, but I just got a notification that it's been shipped.

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/101237

"Hurry - limited stock!"

Archived