IGNORED

What's next for Luke Vibert?

Snickerfritz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is quite a long hiatus for Luke, not counting the remixes. Hoping we see something from him soon

Yeah, Bizarster seems like a little disturbingly like a summation. He's not trying to go out on that, is he?! I'd prefer it be a summation of, you know, the first half...

• 2 weeks later...

This is quite a long hiatus for Luke, not counting the remixes. Hoping we see something from him soon

Yeah, Bizarster seems like a little disturbingly like a summation. He's not trying to go out on that, is he?! I'd prefer it be a summation of, you know, the first half...

If that were the case wouldn't it make financial sense for Planet Mu to milk the record for all it's worth because of that?

EDIT: MASSIVE!

• 1 month later...

Was digging and found that The Vinyl Pimp is doing a vlog now and is using juicy unreleased Vibert tracks, like this one, throughout them:

https://youtu.be/JFkizIh7DVw?t=9m40s

Check the rest out too, it's cool. He also commented on me asking about those tracks:

"The man just can't stop making tunes, went to his place couple of years ago and I had a tour of his hard drives (Goldmine), there were hundreds of tunes just sitting there. Maybe get in touch + start a label + press them up?"

• 1 month later...

Was digging and found that The Vinyl Pimp is doing a vlog now and is using juicy unreleased Vibert tracks, like this one, throughout them:

https://youtu.be/JFkizIh7DVw?t=9m40s

Check the rest out too, it's cool. He also commented on me asking about those tracks:

"The man just can't stop making tunes, went to his place couple of years ago and I had a tour of his hard drives (Goldmine), there were hundreds of tunes just sitting there. Maybe get in touch + start a label + press them up?"

Ohh nice- wish he'd release that track at the end.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived