Sign in to follow this  
Snickerfritz

What's next for Luke Vibert?

Neither of those tracks are remaining on youtube? You posted them and they were immediately removed? 

That's odd.

I think it has to do with us living in Canada, Steve. 

Boooo! =(

Nice! The preview for it sounds really fresh:

http://cdn.triplevision.nl/mp3/J/I/JIMSPESH001_B1.mp3

Yeah, lyrics are kind of dumb, but Drum n Bass Luke is always welcome.

Just a heads up for the Vibert fans: 

Vibert's Further Nuggets is available on 2LP for just 12 quid on Norman Records. It said "we have to order it in first", so I tried that thinking it would be just an error because it's been out of stock for years and going for a lot on discogs too, but I just got a notification that it's been shipped.

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/101237

"Hurry - limited stock!"

no way, thanks for the heads up herr!

This is quite a long hiatus for Luke, not counting the remixes. Hoping we see something from him soon

This is quite a long hiatus for Luke, not counting the remixes. Hoping we see something from him soon

Yeah, Bizarster seems like a little disturbingly like a summation. He's not trying to go out on that, is he?! I'd prefer it be a summation of, you know, the first half...

Edited by Snickerfritz

Ace, there's some great speed garage type tracks I've been waiting for Luke to release for a few years now, glad this seems to be the vehicle for them

oh boy, this sounds good

Yeah, Bizarster seems like a little disturbingly like a summation. He's not trying to go out on that, is he?! I'd prefer it be a summation of, you know, the first half...

If that were the case wouldn't it make financial sense for Planet Mu to milk the record for all it's worth because of that?

EDIT: MASSIVE!

Edited by clarktrent

how does Bizarster seem like an endnote to his career.

Edited by usagi

Was digging and found that The Vinyl Pimp is doing a vlog now and is using juicy unreleased Vibert tracks, like this one, throughout them:

https://youtu.be/JFkizIh7DVw?t=9m40s

Check the rest out too, it's cool. He also commented on me asking about those tracks:

"The man just can't stop making tunes, went to his place couple of years ago and I had a tour of his hard drives (Goldmine), there were hundreds of tunes just sitting there. Maybe get in touch + start a label + press them up?"

I'd kill for another downtempo/trip-hop album. Getting kind of bored of the dance releases with the same vocal samples tbh

Was digging and found that The Vinyl Pimp is doing a vlog now and is using juicy unreleased Vibert tracks, like this one, throughout them:

https://youtu.be/JFkizIh7DVw?t=9m40s

Check the rest out too, it's cool. He also commented on me asking about those tracks:

"The man just can't stop making tunes, went to his place couple of years ago and I had a tour of his hard drives (Goldmine), there were hundreds of tunes just sitting there. Maybe get in touch + start a label + press them up?"

Ohh nice- wish he'd release that track at the end.

What is blurum13?

Dudes he produced a pretty good rap album for many years ago.

Oh nice, I'm intrigued!