sup

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glasse

Wendy's has a deal where they take their value chicken and double burger sandwiches and put them into a combo that itself is pretty cheap at $3.50. The dollar versions of the sandwiches do not have bacon and tomato, but the combo versions do. Wendy does not think where idiots, she encourages the purchase of a drink and fries versus multiple sandwiches.

One thing that is positive about BK is that they have a breakfast muffin with sausage and egg for a dollar. McDonalds breakfast muffin only has sausage, (but they have a burrito with both.)

croissantwhichs f**kin rule how much are those

I had my first egg mcmuffin in Chicago a few weeks ago. I liked it so much I got 2 more at the airport on the way home. now every morning when I have my kashi or bran cereal, I fantasize about hot dogging an egg mcmuffin under my desk.

1x stacker

1 meat

1 cheese

2 bacons

1 bun

$1

2x stacker

2 meat

1 cheese

3 bacons

1 bun

$2

3x stacker

3 meat

2 cheese

3 bacons

1 bun

$3

1x stacker + 2x stacker + 3x stacker

6 meat

4 cheese

8 bacons

3 bun

$6

6 1x stacker

6 meat

6 cheese

12 bacons

6 bun

$6

whose the retard now?

you just got TOLD

beeyotch

Guest hahathhat

step 1: buy burger

step 2: place directly in toilet

step 3: call 911

hat approved post

Guest hahathhat

sup did it take you longer to try to misspell and make up words than it would have to type that post normal?

why are you asking sup? this is obviously one for deletr... to f.ieqwld

I had my first egg mcmuffin in Chicago a few weeks ago. I liked it so much I got 2 more at the airport on the way home. now every morning when I have my kashi or bran cereal, I fantasize about hot dogging an egg mcmuffin under my desk.

If you enjoy sauage (and what red-blooded male doesn't like the savoury taste of a bit of sausage in the mouth, erupting with goodliness) - the sausage'n'egg mcmuffin takes that shit to heights you won't come down from for a long long time.

If you enjoy sauage (and what red-blooded male doesn't like the savoury taste of a bit of sausage in the mouth, erupting with goodliness) - the sausage'n'egg mcmuffin takes that shit to heights you won't come down from for a long long time.

i didnt even consider that. i had them with bacons.

• 11 years later...
On 5/24/2011 at 2:33 PM, sup said:

exact;ly i had 1 of burger kings 4x burgers 1 time it was gross

just deciphered this

5X265.gif

bacons thanks

Edited by luke viia