IGNORED

i think i have arthuritis

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

my middle finger on my left hand hurts at the first knuckle, it hurts i don't know what to do

Guest tht tne

in middle school my friend ben had arthuritis and me and my friend rob had a rap group and rob wrote a rap that began "ben's got arthuritis but he's still a pimp"

how-to-deal-with-a-hyper-dog.gif

r any of ur bohns broak? 1 time i hit my hand and it hurt and I broak my bohns and then I crid. The doctur sed that I had to have a cast to fix my bohns

my middle finger on my left hand hurts at the first knuckle, it hurts i don't know what to do

first knuckle from the hand or from the finger tip?

r any of ur bohns broak? 1 time i hit my hand and it hurt and I broak my bohns and then I crid. The doctur sed that I had to have a cast to fix my bohns

woah man, r u seris? i no haha i seris i saw that shit it was fuckin werd. trust me bro, i know abt that shit haha jk

Guest tht tne

first knuckle from the hand or from the finger tip?

it's the one i have a scar on from falling down the stairs at nana's house in my dress socks

Guest tht tne

but your dick is still big

don't say that, you are gonna make me have hypochondria arthuritis in my dick!

I seriously think I have arthritis in my right thumb joint from using an iPhone.

I also think I have it in my left hip. I have a constant pain in the ball joint that is aggravated when I'm in certain positions. I think it may have to do with sitting in a car. I hate fucking cars.

*edit*

Also, I think America need to make a 100% conversion to squat toilets, like the Japanese use.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to start a thread about that right now.

woah man, r u seris? i no haha i seris i saw that shit it was fuckin werd. trust me bro, i know abt that shit haha jk

wen mi and mins b havin fun u know, we b smokin getin our drink on and jus b chillin shhiiiiiiiiiii. but ya u kno how it b 4real pc bra

Archived