IGNORED

Dragon Age: Origins

Guest Mirezzi

Mass Effect is Unreal 3 engine (which scales really really well if you have a mediocre graphics card, doesn't need the meanest CPU ever etc.)

I really don't understand why people go yeah I would play it on my PC but I wanna kick back with my HDTV... You can move your computer into your living room, plug in the hdmi into your HDTV and

(get a wireless mouse and keyboard)

TRUTH, freaks listen to the truth. ffS. Been doing this for fucking 8 years now, just thinking that you all sit behind a desk or even worse still have to suffer a console when there's a better option, gives my the flutters.

(yair drunk)

there is a learning curve to using analog sticks for aiming but its really not that hard.. you can get used to it fast

you get used to it fast, but it still remains slow (well in comparison only if you're any good with a keyboard/mouse setup)

we arent talkin about quake here, you die in about 2 shots in most of these games so the inability to turn around in a split second is not much of a flaw, if someone gets you flanked you are screwed with either control scheme. ive been playin first person shooters online since 1999 and i have about the same skill level with PC controls as i do with console. also i like the console controllers a lot more as far as immersion goes for some reason the mouse and keyboard just dont do it for me

Mass Effect is Unreal 3 engine (which scales really really well if you have a mediocre graphics card, doesn't need the meanest CPU ever etc.)

I really don't understand why people go yeah I would play it on my PC but I wanna kick back with my HDTV... You can move your computer into your living room, plug in the hdmi into your HDTV and

(get a wireless mouse and keyboard)

TRUTH, freaks listen to the truth. ffS. Been doing this for fucking 8 years now, just thinking that you all sit behind a desk or even worse still have to suffer a console when there's a better option, gives my the flutters.

(yair drunk)

i've been preaching the exact same thing for a while now, there are means to connect your pc to your LCD/plasma even without moving anything, all you need is a long (amplified?) hdmi and usb cable, a usb hub at the end and whatever wireless controller you desire.

When i visit israel ( if you really live there ) we are going to do an experiment which incontrovertibly proves our point to the naysayers. Plus you will not have me beaten up, but instead we'll get nicely drunk and smile over many measures of alcohol. deal ??

plus it's just an hdmi in mate. Our 5-6 year old 1080p bravia has two. We used to do the long cable thing, with the old TV and it didn't require amplification.

Archived