IGNORED

Prince Phillip

oscillik

Guest Coalbucket PI

“They’re not mating are they?” Spotting two robots bumping in to one another at the Science Museum in 2000.

rather an IDM comment I'm sure you'll agree

My personal favourite:

"Do you still throw spears at each other?" Prince Philip shocks Aboriginal leader William Brin at the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland, 2002.

Oh man that is excellent - drunk rich old white guy who doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

20. "Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now?" To a wheelchair-bound Susan Edwards, and her guide dog Natalie in 2002.

45. "You could do with losing a little bit of weight." To hopeful astronaut, 13-year-old Andrew Adams.

79. "Reichskanzler." Prince Philip used Hitler's title to address German chancellor Helmut Kohl during a speech in Hanover in 1997.

But at least he acknowledges that he be trollin.

62. "Dontopedalogy is the science of opening your mouth and putting your foot in it, a science which I have practiced for a good many years." Address to the General Dental Council, quoted in Time in 1960.

Epitomizes the white racist out of touch aristocrat to a T. I would be ashamed to be paying the upkeep of this waste of a human being if I were a British taxpayer. Monarchies are an outdated institution and should be abolished post haste.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

Epitomizes the white racist out of touch aristocrat to a T. I would be ashamed to be paying the upkeep of this waste of a human being if I were a British taxpayer. Monarchies are an outdated institution and should be abolished post haste.

This is very true. Unfortunately, however, as is fairly normal in this country with a lot of things, since we can joke about it down the pub, he's tolerated, even liked.

Archived