IGNORED

Hudson Mohawke - Satin Panthers

jhonny

new single is huge! heard it earlier this year (was up on youtube) but really excited about the EP. apparently it's been delayed and HudMo has been touring hard but it's still been a while since we've had some new stuff.

• 1 month later...

oh shit, i'll be hearing him play this sunday. i dug what he played out last winter in Eindhoven, i remember one of these Satin panthers tracks going into this a Girl Unit track and BIG GRINS all around :D

i knoew, but it worked! i heard him mix into some even more hateable things, and it worked too :D

edit: them voices in that track tho, have to un-hate them, like Butter's full of them shifted voices too <3

aww hell, heard him play out this whole thing last weekend. its eh, pretty bright and loud and obnoxious. bold & not bad at all.

^^not my recordings, but i was there found a nice spot right up in the middle & left with some sparkly memories :D sgonna be interesting to hear his new stuff again next month,on EP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived