IGNORED

Hudson Mohawke - Satin Panthers

jhonny

This seems to be growing on me. I have the feeling a few more spins and I will be hopping round like a grasshopper on amphetamine, while doing kung-fu moves :yeah:

Guest bitroast

"all your love" is one the best tracks i´ve ever heard.

hahaha. i was pretty much getting angry and yelling and swearing and just all around hating this EP (btw. I love Butter/Polyfolk Dance).

but All Your Love is goooooooood : )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And here is one all-time favourite for me... his genius remix of Krystal Klear which some of you may not already know... it's so fucking cheesy and happy I still can't get it. guilty pleasures hehe :w00t:

• 1 month later...

i saw him played in absolutely packed bitterzoet last weekend, i've never seen that place so wild. dude DOES have some kind of midas touch...

he played out some quality stuff, highlites for me were eastflatbush's Tried by 12 (!), rustie's ultra thizz, FUSE, and when he dropped Cbat someone took this pic:

298469_213152152088519_129786563758412_539875_1871084814_n.jpg

great ep

anyone know if hes still using FL studio? just out of curiosity..

here's a pic of his studio but the pic's already a year old or so

ZlJaG.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Backson

I love dancing like a spastic whenever I hear a great Hudson track. Even if I'm just at home.

Cbat and Cypress Phil are prime examples.

Archived