IGNORED

Life is great for once

posture

I'm trying to just live in the moment. In disbelief at how different this year has been.

Holy fuck.

Guest Helper ET

that reminds me of that time 2 days ago when i was throwing around a flashing LED frisbee around on mushrooms at dawn (winning)

Guest Iain C

I'm with you, life is seriously pretty good for me at the moment too. I have a good job, good money, no debts, an excellent girlfriend, the weather's good, I've reined in my drinking (slightly)... viva life!

I like happy threads.

It's sunny outside, going Santa Pod for the weekend and have Sonar coming up in under two weeks. Oh, and both my loans will be finished by September.

I'm more content then ever, my only complaint is being single but that's not a huge complaint to be honest.

Life is actually quite good at the minute.

Work is remaining steady.

Currently saving to move to a bigger place with Ms. Feltcher

Glade Festival next weekend :music: :sup: :beer::yeah::emotawesomepm9:

And best of all... its summertime!

I've been feeling crappy lately (mostly work related, I work for the Texas senate, and it's actually more dismal and frustrating then usual). But this thread is reminding me that I'm a dude with a full-time job, an awesome wife, and cat that could be way more of scratch-happy asshole. It's good to hear WATMMers are doing a-ok, and makes realize how fortunate I am. :happy:

Doing good and looking fly! :sup:

I've got some financial woes, but shit is looking up right now.

Archived