IGNORED

POST MORE IN EKT, YLC & MUSIC!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I don't come here for the politics. I enjoy coming here because I like to hang out with like minded people that enjoy my kind of music. That's what keeps us here right? I know this place, I know the lols posted make me lol. That's all, I don't want to reap anything specific out of this place, I don't have some kind of expectation besides knowing that there are like minded people here, even some friends.

Are you feeling me on this? I don't think anything needs to fundamentally change, it's okay if it changes, but to me it's all the same. Efficiency means nothing if the content is worthwhile. And personally I'm just going to go about my business and make some juicy stuff that excites me, and maybe then have something to share? that's the kind of shit that makes this place worthwhile to go to I think.

:coffee:

and I should visit YLC too again yes, there is a lot of untapped quality out here.. but I recall doing some reviews back with project 168 a long time ago that didn't go over very well.... I'm no judge, was just posting from the heart, but this isn't show and tell either....

Archived