IGNORED

boring people from the past suddenly turn into superstars

o00o

OP, just because their lifes seem exciting doesnt mean they are not boring, on the other hand interesting ppl can have a boring life, because those two things often do not interact with each other, and we tend to mix them up.

boring ppl for me are kind of predictable, appearance and behavior reflect their pov, which probably means that its not their pov. they have no sharp edges, no extremes, they are kind of flat. Imho. When I was young I probably judged someone as boring simply because I was an idiot, and probably I still am.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know enough people to make accurate judgements about their character. In fact everything about other people that weren't part of my family, seemed rather foreign to me. So disconnected was i.

But still when someone ignores you it grates, but more in the way that sand in your swimming trunks does. Like a force of nature that you have no control over. No point holding personal grudges over getting wet and marginally bludgeoned when standing under a waterfall.

Archived