IGNORED

Man With No Arms Destroys Hotel Lobby

Squee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, why did he do this?... Impressive skills getting up on the counter though, and he kicks awfully high

can anyone make out wtf he is saying, why this happen? i also like how the manager dude runs in all ready to get busy and as soon as he realises the guy has no arms he totally wimps out

where's my shit? i want my shit!

He also says something about the bloods and crips having a showdown/meeting, something about taking someone into the back alley, general racist intimidation stuff towards the girl was the gist I got, plus needing his shit.

maybe he really needs a shit.

where can i shit? i need a shit! i want a shit damn it! oh and can you wipe for me?

lol

What if they had actually given him what he wanted... this so called "shit"... how would he have carried it home?

Clearly he would have kicked it home.

duh

Guest Coalbucket PI

How is it sad? He would seem to be a fucking cunt whether he's got arms or not. If anything it's nice that he's not completely useless without any arms.

so, i take it that he's missing something?

i bet that guy would take on an army.

he's a footloose, for sure.

i don't know why that lady didn't give him a hand.

he sure got a leg up on that desk.

wow, what a counter-attack.

al-leg-edly, a man with no arms destroyed a hotel lobby

How is it sad? He would seem to be a fucking cunt whether he's got arms or not. If anything it's nice that he's not completely useless without any arms.

yeah its not sad. disabled people can be assholes too.

i didnt say it was sad in that i felt bad for the cock.

im saying its sad that someone is destroying a hotel while the onlookers tell him to continue and laugh about it. are they personally invested in this conflict? I doubt it.

maybe if i see a rioter throw a brick through a clinic ill shout "Right on! Fuck the man."

Guest viscosity

yeah so he'd probably be a dumbass with arms, the fact that he has none surely multiplies his anger expeditiously throughout the years as he realizes his limitations. doesn't seem like hes wants to just compensate for his disability, and so hostility pursues

either way dude needs some thorazine

Guest Z_B_Z

if you were there you might be shocked initially, but ill bet youd have a laugh about it later.

if you were there you might be shocked initially, but ill bet youd have a laugh about it later.

to me that seems different than videotaping it and egging the man on while saying "this is gonna get me platinum"

maybe thats hypocritical.

Guest Z_B_Z

keep in mind these guys were already filming when the guy walked in. i wouldnt be saying it but i might be thiniking it. although maybe after the fact..

im saying its sad that someone is destroying a hotel while the onlookers tell him to continue and laugh about it. are they personally invested in this conflict? I doubt it.

I'm guessing not since the video guy thinks he's "going platinum with this shit"

He's the kind of man who knows how to handle a situation. All he has to do is put in some elbow grease.

Archived