IGNORED

What will I do?

MadnessR

My friend used to be a sarcastic asshole and his favorite line was "what do you want me to do.....fucking cartwheels?" I have decided that that's exactly what I will do when I see an announcement about a new album. I mentally prepare for it everytime I load this page. Sad existence I know...What will you do?

won't believe anything until people purchase it and discuss it

by that time the price will be tripled and all 200 copies will be sold out :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Bubz

buy the special edition vinyl asap.

probably will try to nab multiple copies.

honestly i wouldn't be surprised if he never comes out with a new album.

right now i bet rich is probably thinking something like: fuck releasing music. people are just gonna pirate it.

right now i bet rich is probably thinking something like: fuck releasing music. people are just gonna pirate it.

the point of a release is getting your music "out there", the internet only provides more ways of getting your creations more places without the hassle of lengthy money/media transactions, and the instant they're out. at this point i'm sure richard realizes the instant he releases new music it will be pirated, leaked, and shared in every way possible, this is just what it's come to, you either accept it or try to fight it, best would be to embrace it.

all richards unreleased tunes exist in the the collective mind of humanity as it is, for he's human and these ideas arose from his human mind of which we're all a part, so in that sense all his shits already released and "out there", so i'm happy, just cause he's still here, doing what he loves, it's all that matters.

so yea, i'd pirate it, and buy it if i had the cash

the point of a release is getting your music "out there", the internet only provides more ways of getting your creations more places without the hassle of lengthy money/media transactions, and the instant they're out. at this point i'm sure richard realizes the instant he releases new music it will be pirated, leaked, and shared in every way possible, this is just what it's come to, you either accept it or try to fight it, best would be to embrace it.

all richards unreleased tunes exist in the the collective mind of humanity as it is, for he's human and these ideas arose from his human mind of which we're all a part, so in that sense all his shits already released and "out there", so i'm happy, just cause he's still here, doing what he loves, it's all that matters.

so yea, i'd pirate it, and buy it if i had the cash

dude thats too fucking trippy...

buy the special edition vinyl asap.

probably will try to nab multiple copies.

Gee, I wonder why he'd think that... :rolleyes:

My friend used to be a sarcastic asshole and his favorite line was "what do you want me to do.....fucking cartwheels?"

Do we know each other? LoL.

Somebody said to me today at work "Ah Steve your still here." to which I replied "Nah mate..... it's just a fucking mirage, you twat" to which I did a silly dance and just walked off, without asking him what he actually wanted. Hahah. Happy days.

Anyway. Yeah do cartwheels. I might go skydiving. In fact I fucking will go skydiving. Done it before so it's no big deal, but either way I am going to fucking jump!

As it should be : Slsk it, play random 5 seconds on random tracks and buy the whole thing if it seems good enough, that's how peer to peer is supposed to help music, isn't it ? :happy:

i'll download the leak, listen once and promptly complain about how it sounds nothing like ICBYD/RDJ/CTD/drukqs/whatever.. oh wait, that's what most of you guys will do.

don't try to deny it, it's happened with every album released by rdj/autechre/squarepusher/boc since 2001.

nope. not going to do that. when I first heard the tuss I was just happy and enjoyed it for what it was, and same goes for all the songs he's been playing at shows and so on recently.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

There's been an interesting quote in one of the Bleep newsletters today regarding the Bleep x Sonar MP3 Giveaway:

Remember to pay close attention to http://bleep.com/sonar2011 to stay updated with this week's MP3 give-aways. Don't forget there are 2 more days to go with a brand spanking new track from one of our favourite Warp acts to release this year.

Now according to the Sonar site, the only three acts from Warp playing this year are Africa Hitech, Aphex Twin and Tyondai Braxton. Seeing as the Africa Hitech album was just released, that leaves pretty much only Aphex or Tyondai as the act they're referring to...

There's been an interesting quote in one of the Bleep newsletters today regarding the Bleep x Sonar MP3 Giveaway:

Remember to pay close attention to http://bleep.com/sonar2011 to stay updated with this week's MP3 give-aways. Don't forget there are 2 more days to go with a brand spanking new track from one of our favourite Warp acts to release this year.

Now according to the Sonar site, the only three acts from Warp playing this year are Africa Hitech, Aphex Twin and Tyondai Braxton. Seeing as the Africa Hitech album was just released, that leaves pretty much only Aphex or Tyondai as the act they're referring to...

Its far more likely to be an Africa Hitech B-side or whatever.

Archived