IGNORED

Flying bear kills two Canadians in freak accident

sneaksta303

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43327103/ns/world_news-americas/t/flying-bear-kills-two-canadians-freak-accident/?fb_ref=story_text&fb_source=home_multiline

Two Canadians died instantly in a freak accident when a car hit a 440-pound black bear and sent the animal flying straight through the windshield of an oncoming vehicle, local media said on Wednesday.

The bear's body hit the 25-year-old driver and a 40-year-old man sitting behind her and then shot out of the back window. The bear also died.

The accident happened on Monday night in a rural area about 25 miles north of the federal capital Ottawa.

"We don't see (this) often, even if we live in the country. Lots of deer, but collisions with a bear and two people died? That's really rare," local police spokesman Martin Fournel told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Collisions between vehicles and animals are common in Canada, which has a healthy population of large wild animals such as moose and deer.

I feel so bad for that bear

yeah, i was like "Oh no, a bear died.". Heh, i'm sure that adam curtis would have something to say about that, given the content of the third episode of 'all watched over by..".

Watmm is a bunch of stinking misanthropes. Aww poor bear. What about the car? Those things cost money you know. Somebody's going to have to pay for that.

Watmm is a bunch of stinking misanthropes. Aww poor bear. What about the car? Those things cost money you know. Somebody's going to have to pay for that.

Someone already paid for it. And now they're dead.

k've been seeing bears about once a day for the past 10 or so days. fuckers are every where. my friends little brother went on a bear hunt a week ago and bagged one. bears.

Someone already paid for it. And now they're dead.

Yeah, and it's not like they're gonna need it anymore. But the bear was needed, he had a date with a jacuzzi mauling.

k've been seeing bears about once a day for the past 10 or so days. fuckers are every where. my friends little brother went on a bear hunt a week ago and bagged one. bears.

I want to see a bear.

Archived