IGNORED

PSN's Welcome Back freebies

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi

Based on recommendations here, I went with Wipeout HD and Infamous. Dead Nation seemed like a cheapy, disposable game that I'd get bored with quickly.

So far, Infamous is damned good. I'm at the end of the first chapter. The controls are snappy and aiming is a cinch. The voice actors are quality, the characters are interesting.

This is one of the first FPS-style games I've played for a console where aiming didn't feel like a tedious chore.

I remember loving the Wipeout XL soundtrack back in the day but finding the game itself boring despite its prettiness. I assume this will be more of the same?

yeah Infamous is great, as you say it's easy to do stuff that can often be annoying, like climbing and stuff.

I really like Wipeout, but yeah as a game it's pretty boring as there aren't a huge range of tracks and stuff.

I got dead nation lol, and wipeout....haven't actually played dead nation yet, but am getting my gold medals racked up on wipeout!

i got

Infamous

Little Big Planet

Wipeout

Dead Nation

because I had two accounts :emotawesomepm9:

I didn't get ratchet and clank one because it was some sort of short prequel, and not a full game

I'm loving LBP and Infamous, haven't played the other ones much yet

The voice actors are quality, the characters are interesting.

And its a crime that they replaced the voice actors for the 2nd game

anyway i got wipeout (woo) and dead nation (kinda boring) as i already owned the other ones (apart from that ratchet and clank one)

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i got dead nation and wipeout

if i hadn't already played infamous and littlebigplanet then i woulda got hose. both solid games. the storyline in infamous is bullshit but the game play is fun. i just played the demo for infamous 2 and its more of the same but so similar its not worth no $60.

so far dead nation is really fuckign hard on my tiny ass TV, so imma wait till i get my new tv before playing it again.

I'm gonna get Wipeout and Dead Nation tomorrow. I've already got LBP and Infamous and scratchit and wank does seem like an extension of the previous one, which I already have, so it's decided.

I've had Infamous for ages and played it for a while but gave up for some reason. I must have got something new which pushed it out of the way. I might carry on with it when I can. It very much reminded me of that Rockstar school/bully type game on the PS2 for some reason. Now what the fuck was that called??

Edit : Canis Canum Edit. That's it.

Dead nation was the only ps3 one I didn't have. It's Pish.

PSP wise some driving rubbish and mod racers.

Total kek from Sony.

Dead nation and wipeout. Dead nation is the most fun but after I beat the story I lost interest. I'd like to play it on harder modes in co-op though. Wipeout is awesome too, but I suck at it and I'm not really much into racing games. I'm mostly playing the $10 assassin's creed 2 deluxe edition E3 sale because it is fucking awesome, better than infamous at least.

Guest bitroast

Deadnation and infamous.

Dead nation was fun for about a night. Haven't touched infamojs yet. They were the only offered free games that i didnt have :f

Deadnation and infamous.

Dead nation was fun for about a night. Haven't touched infamojs yet. They were the only offered free games that i didnt have :f

Ditto, though currently still enjoying Dead Nation - It's like Geometry Wars in the Resi universe.

Archived