IGNORED

what would you do with $10 000?

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

school? i laugh in the face of it. a career? i cower at the thought of it. employment? i wont even dignify that with a response. as to your homelessness question, the answer is, yes! i actually am considering homelessness, and have been, for several years now. though it may not be the type of homelessness that you imagined. ive been homeless for years now, in a way. yes, im usually under a roof. i havent seen home though, in about 6 years, and home is gone. so the idea of walking around without a home is something that im used to. if youre talking about resorting to cardboard boxes behind restaurants, well then thats a whole other thing. i for one, would not allow myself to steep to such a level. ill at least try my damnedest not to. actually i would probably give up and do it. sometimes i try to figure out what the real difference is between people like that, and me. i cant seem to find one of much importance, besides the ability to use a washroom as i wish. thats actually my biggest problem about being homeless. theres nowhere to take a decent poop. im a man who likes to have his privacy, and with no home, there are no walls, therefor the common side walking man may choose to observe my outside washroom experience, which should just be a matter of simple decency not to watch, but i figured out a long time ago, that modern day decency was lost when a hard working man, sometimes resorts to pooping in public when he doesnt want to, because the nearest owner of a toilet wont allow him to poop, because he wants to make more money selling burritos which will give the next customer diarrhea anyway, so whos really winning here? google?

Guest Helper ET

ive got a good idea actually, hear me out

go back to school, borrow 10s of thousands of dollars from the federal government, spend over 4 years studying like crazy, pretending to party, and stressing the fuck out, then be done, and find that im old and i cant get a job. then a year later i find a job, which would be good news if i had actually went to university for something which felt meaningful, but ive already invested so much time, money, and effort, i might as well just continue on and get hired by a company im embarrassed to be an employee by, so i go ahead and agree to the job, by that point im 29 and have a girlfriend that ive been dating for a couple years that bores me, but i cant do anything because shes pregnant now because i was too stressed out studying last year because i had to read so much, so i had a good tension fuck, but it backfired, and so then i got married to my now ex wife who i have to legally pay welfare to, to pay for the illegitimate child i hate, mean while trying to pay off my drug dealer who kidnapped my friend because i spent $10 000 in vegas that i owed for cocaine, so i jut got drunk and then i woke up and my friend is gone

Yeah realistically if I was giving 10k, not a ton of cash, I'd throw it in the bank, and save it incase I lose my job or something.

ok, ive got a new question now. lets pretend you owe some amount of money to the government for loans. your credit has already been destroyed. you run out of money. remind me, why should you give them any money ever again?

student loans cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. you'll have your wages garnished or what you paid into social security taken.

sorry, but we can't have people taking out massive student loans, getting an education, then bailing out on the taxpayer --- and expect your credit to return to normal after 7 years (all while retaining the 'education' free of charge).

you signed the contract. no one forced anyone to sign anything.

yes, there are fundamental issues wrong with US student loans, but at the end of the day it is an investment in yourself and you need to do due diligence on whether that investment is worth the price + interest (and will the investment pay off).

Guest sirch

..is it free, the 10k?

if so.. i'd change it up into pounds sterling, cash.. then blow the lot on drugs, drink, whores and chinese food.

Archived