IGNORED

hate bugs?

Guest fiznuthian

there is big centipede in my house, i let it live cuz i read on wikipeda they are good (like a spider is), and eat the worse bugs

but if a spider or centipede starts to have alot of babys i would move them outside

there is big centipede in my house, i let it live cuz i read on wikipeda they are good (like a spider is), and eat the worse bugs

but if a spider or centipede starts to have alot of babys i would move them outside

what if the spider and centipede have babys togheter.

how many is a lot?!!?

i have a daddy long legs in my room now....they usually dont bother me plus they eat other insects that are sneaking in through my crap AC unit...

though im always scared that i will eat them in my sleep.

how many is a lot?!!?

how is babys centerpig fromed?

how many is a lot?!!?

how is babys centerpig fromed?

they're from pigs who are in love with centipedes

i hate earwigs. had a problem with them in my crap old damp flat. i left some goats cheese out for a bit and one went under the wrapping. they were able to get in fridge so i couldnt just wrap stuff in cling-film. theyd also sleep in drying underwear. id cut them in half with a stanley knife and run them down the sink. o yea, i tried to pick some apples from garden and every apple was covered with them. cunts

I've heard in the past that there is a chance that we could erradicate mosquitoes, and the void left from killing them would (in theory) be filled quickly by other organisms. If this is true, I think someone should definitely do it. Mosquitoes are serious pricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppDWD3VwxVg

I'm pretty sure the void left from eradicating all americans would quickly be filled by other people. And most americans are serious pricks... :whistling:

I eat breakfast burritos bigger than Lithuania every day. Go eat some muck in ur hovel, subhuman.

9-11eagle.gif

lol Lithuania.

you would have + response attack power had you said the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. that burrito is no joke

nah i havent noticed earwigs much before. the flat was cave-like so it attracted nocturnal crevice-dwellers.

I've heard in the past that there is a chance that we could erradicate mosquitoes, and the void left from killing them would (in theory) be filled quickly by other organisms. If this is true, I think someone should definitely do it. Mosquitoes are serious pricks.

I'm pretty sure the void left from eradicating all americans would quickly be filled by other people. And most americans are serious pricks... :whistling:

I eat breakfast burritos bigger than Lithuania every day. Go eat some muck in ur hovel, subhuman.

9-11eagle.gif

lol, wtf is wrong with you?

9-11eagle.gif

lol, wtf is wrong with you?

come at me bro.

i fucking love you wisp. do you have a pet i could fuck?

3 cats, you would be triple teamed by them.

Archived