IGNORED

You know what movie was awesome?

Guest Mirezzi

Also Hot Rod was fucking awesome.

holy shit i thought i was the only one. It wasn't a piece of film history but god damn does it make me feel good. I also enjoy the lonely island for numerous reasons.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walk Hard was notable. When Time Meadows keeps "warning" Dewey about different drugs I laugh and I laugh. And the "Let's Duet" part was so good.

And Marky Mark was so good in Boogie Nights, one of my all time favorite movies, that I wonder if he's practically the same persona as Dirk Diggler.

You've got the touch! You've got the powerrrr! Also More John C. Reilly Greatness. Haters gotta get educated here.

I fucking love Step Brothers and The Other Guys and WALKHARD

Also Hot Rod was fucking awesome.

holy shit i thought i was the only one. It wasn't a piece of film history but god damn does it make me feel good. I also enjoy the lonely island for numerous reasons.

didn't liked tropic thunder...

I read "Movie Sucked" and stopped reading.

I thought it was fantastic, wasn't another Blades of Glory or one of those other gay movies. Right below Step Brothers and Anchorman.

I loved Aim for the Bushes.

Alright, read a couple posts. Loved Hot Rod, haven't seen Walk Hard still, and did not like Tropic Thunder. It seemed forced/super unforgettable. Also enjoyed Nacho Libre.

Nacho Libre.

!

no way...

I don't understand how people can hate Nacho Libre so much. Is it because there are copious amounts of stick in their ass?

Nacho Libre.

!

no way...

I don't understand how people can hate Nacho Libre so much. Is it because there are copious amounts of stick in their ass?

i don't hate it. jack black should stick to the music... don't like him as a comedian :happy:

so just a musical comedy act then.

not, just music, that rock project that he has with the other fat bald guy, and maybe the movie about that...

I forgot to mention the Brothers Solomon (Will Arnet/Will Forte) and recently released Cedar Rapids (John C Reiley/Ed Helms). Both funny as hell.

hey thanks i love will arnet, will watch!

I find the Other Guys, Step Brothers, and Walk Hard all to be incredibly quotable movies, that sorta take a few watches to truly appreciate some of the nuances of the performances.

But yeah I could have done without Marky Mark in the Other Guys.

Haven't seen "The Other Guys" yet, but Wahlberg was also pretty decent in "The Hit Man", which is another underrated flick. I think people can't grasp the parody aspect of that flick either.

Maybe it's been too long since I last saw it, but Wahlberg was decent in "the Basketball Diaries" wasn't he?

John C. Reilly - weird, not funny.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah good guys was good stuff

unexpectedly good

but now of course that there is a thread on it and (some) people saying nice things - anyone who watches it will be disappointed. so...

I watched The Other Guys last night and I laughed many, many times. Which was more than I hoped for and exactly what I needed. It wasn't nearly as lazy as I was expecting. SO many chuckles.

And Marky Mark was making fun of himself, duh!

Archived