IGNORED

Shitting - how much is too much?

Guest Iain C

Guest sirch

sounds brilliant

sounds like stress. i had gut problems/pains towards the end of last year. thought i had an appendicits!

it went away though. turned out it was just stress (girlfriend) related/poor diet/too much alcohol.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unimaginable Cramp Pain, Piss-Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Hot/Cold Sweats, Muscle Cramps and The Faecal Stench Was Not Of This Earth

tracklist for the new Snares EP?

It's actually the EP title

yeah ulcerative colitis would be the worst case scenario, it could just be a very mild form of that... had no problems for a couple of months and nothing ever happened that frequently anyway, but a saw some blood a few times and went to the docs to be on the safe side...they did blood tests and things to rule out anything too serious (cancer I guess) and that was all 100% fine so now got to go to a gastroenterologist and see what he thinks....he may wish to insert a camera in my bottom :)

I had a friend with those exact same symptoms last year. They ended up cutting both testicles and half his penis off. They managed to reattach some skin they had left over, but there was no 'meat' left. When he gets an erection now it's like a forlorn elephant's trunk, half tumescent with a roll of grey, leathery skin just hanging off the end.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I had one big satisfying shit today. One of those ones that makes you feel like you're walking on clouds as you stroll out of the latrine.

I feel like this after approximately 56.9% of my poops

a work colleague once described the hard, black, compacted, ecstasy-moderated shits you have after a weekend of attending warehouse parties without toilets in such excruciating detail on a monday that i nearly wish i could recall it word-for-word. it was sheer poetry.

Ulcerative colitis can really kick your arse. So to speak.

I can vouch for that, hence the removal of my colon. Now 12+ times a day at type 6 - 7 is my norm.

Frequency doesn't mean much without also measuring mass. To help with my shit diary I painted lines inside the toilet bowl so I could measure the displacement. This proved inaccurate so I now simply shit into a plastic mixing bowl I keep by the toilet and use electronic scales, before emptying into the toilet and flushing. A little extra effort, but well worth it. Also now keep a visual and audio record using the memo feature on my iphone, but I wish there was a dedicated app, would probably sell well in France and Germany.

I'm so glad you were unbanned

Shit, I didn't know he ever was banned, but if ever there was no kakapo then I'd demand a rebate on my subscription.

Guest Lady kakapo

yeah ulcerative colitis would be the worst case scenario, it could just be a very mild form of that... had no problems for a couple of months and nothing ever happened that frequently anyway, but a saw some blood a few times and went to the docs to be on the safe side...they did blood tests and things to rule out anything too serious (cancer I guess) and that was all 100% fine so now got to go to a gastroenterologist and see what he thinks....he may wish to insert a camera in my bottom :)

I had a friend with those exact same symptoms last year. They ended up cutting both testicles and half his penis off. They managed to reattach some skin they had left over, but there was no 'meat' left. When he gets an erection now it's like a forlorn elephant's trunk, half tumescent with a roll of grey, leathery skin just hanging off the end.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Don't worry, you can still live a fulfilling life with only half a penis, as kakapo himself will attest.

unfortunately i already have only half a penis - they removed that and part of my epididymis during a bungled knee operation in 1995.

Archived