IGNORED

where is this chris cunning ham video from?!

producer snafu

Guest Billov

judging by that vid sample I have to say , its kinda boring ,imhoimhoimhoimahomo, nothing new here, ppl seem to dig "break grains synced to fps" I did too, but he did that 10 years ago, cmon, those asthetiscs wear off pretty fast.

Still felt pretty fresh to me. He's still syncing visuals to really tight drum sequencing etc... but he is performing as a VJ artist, so what do you expect. His passion has always been to marry visuals with sound design and music.

To me its got this stop motion aesthetic and choppy movement, almost like a jan svankmajer film. It feels a good bit different to Rubber Johnny.

Anyway, this project is pretty old, apparently it was commissioned as early as 2001, and was supposed to be released in 2005. So basically, it is stuff thats been floating around for 10 years, sorta.

http://www.director-file.com/cunningham/spectral.html

Guest dese manz hatin

ITT: watmm regulars cannot recognize a squarepusher track.

well im not in the mood son so dont push me tonite, aye

plus i fucked your lil sister and that pussy was tight

Guest Billov

Don't know if this is the official version, and why it did'nt get a proper release. But here it is, slightly longer, and not so NSFW as the live clip:

http://sohosoho.tv/player/player.pl?token=Q353KYMY;autoplay=1;spot=7

The first clip is something else, it's the second one.

woah... woah...

is this not anywhere else on the internet? its finished, and yet theres no better leak of some sorts?

Archived