IGNORED

a bird just shat on my face

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

so im out in the courtyard a mere five minutes ago, and im sitting on a bench playing guitar. i was thinking about nature and trees and insects and things, when i felt something wet on my forehead. i at first thought, rain, then i was like, wait - oh no you didnt. its bird shit, isnt it? sure enoguh, as i wiped my face with my fingers and looked at the mess, it was indeed bird shit. i cleaned it off immediately and came straight here to tell you guys all about it. aint that some shit?!

Guest Billov

A bird shat on my head when I was about 10 years old, in my back garden having lunch.

Nothing bad has ever happened to me since. Things are looking good for you buddy :sup:

Guest dese manz hatin

a pelican shat on my dads stomach when i was about 10. talk about birds dropping a big shit.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

B town birds don't fuck around, where in town was this? North end feathers be shittin on hipsters faces just for teh fun

Guest Helper ET

you should meet me in crickets bar at 9:00. ima be there wearing a teal colored t shirt, and i can tell you my plan on defeating the birds

Guest dean789

My advice is not to continue dating a bird that shits in your face, she'll shit all over you in the long run

you should meet me in crickets bar at 9:00. ima be there wearing a teal colored t shirt, and i can tell you my plan on defeating the birds

would have met up with ya if I would have saw this and not been busy

I'm down to kick it some other time dude

The following errors were found

The member ET cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent

Guest Helper ET

too bad. you should have been there man. i was sexing it up with this hot asian, and the night ended with me drunkenly rolling around on the floor singing Creep into the karaoke machine. it was pretty classy. who ever said that getting shat on by a bird is a sign of good luck, was absolutely correct

i want to get shat on by a bird every day of my lfe

hah, nice, I'm pretty sure it could be bird shat a day could be arranged duder. I imagine the asian was not impressed by you singing creep on the floor in drunk bellig?

Lol I got a small poop on my arm a few hours ago. Might have been some big insect or a very small bird. Probably insect as the poop was orange color.

Archived