IGNORED

Boat Trippin

Guest MortstoX

Yeah, this is proper IDM TV! I have watched it here and there. Right now they're approaching Bodø, so I'm reminiscing a Trondheim-Bodø sail trip I took a few years back. Mind blowing scenery.

Guest MortstoX

jesus, it's already getting bright in norway, i presume because it's summer and they're much further north than me.

Yep. And since the boat is going further north it´s just getting brighter. Since we´re now north of the arctic circle, the sun never sets, and if you tune in tonight, and the weather is alright, you will see the midnight sun while travelling through the most spectacular part of the trip, the Lofoten islands.

Arriving my old home town Bodø in one hour. Yay! Gotta love public broadcasting. Worth every øre!

Excitedly began streaming and it turns out the ships in port. Some military band playing. Now footage of ducks and locals milling around. Meh, probably a good thing, I need to go to sleep anyway.

I've been putting this on as background noise for breakfast and doing other shit. I think I like it.

Archived