IGNORED

mushrooms are cool

Guest Coalbucket PI

wveeI.jpg

4TaeR.jpg

I like these, we call them "mavrahi" in slovenian. Always puzzled me why they look the way they do. If you fry them they kick ass!

I like mushrooms, but they don't like me. I'm unable to digest them, they look exactly the same after their exit as they did going in the other end no matter how much I think I might chew, and excreting them feels like passing a cricket ball.

So you get to eat delicious mushrooms and then use them as Ben Was on the way out? WIN-WIN

Amanita pantherina (Panther cap) its a Psilocybin mushroom and sometimes a killer as well so its best to leave the fuck alone

Dont miss judge a mushroom ever (no jokes no lols)

not a psilocybin mushroom. amanita pantherina's psychoactive compounds are ibotenic acid and muscimol, same as amanita muscaria. but yes, they're quite toxic and should not be eaten. if you want to experience the muscimol high, just get some muscaria.

if you're going to do muscaria containing mushrooms, use amanita muscaria, only use the skin of the shroom (which contains most of the muscimol), and dry it. this will remove the majority of the ibotenic acid. i am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, etc.

terrence mckenna: i want to believe

that is to say the idea strikes a chord with you, which is all that matters. it's a novel, more interesting, and thus preferable interpretation of our evolution, not to mention one that's grander than our supposed selves. it stirs things up in the noosphere, and we don't get that often these daze.

I hate mushrooms, absolutely loathe them. They reek, they're slimy and have a horrible texture, they have weird fins and they're fungal bloom. My least favourite food item by a country mile.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I hate mushrooms, absolutely loathe them. They reek, they're slimy and have a horrible texture, they have weird fins and they're fungal bloom. My least favourite food item by a country mile.

Get out of here jim, you've crossed a line

Ahhh... A cool food thread :^)

Got some Reshi spores hammered in last week...

mmmm nice! reishi tea is an exquisite delight, it calms my breathing more than anything else i can think of.

Epic fail. I'd compare you to Craig Anderson in the funny pics thread but I've got far too much respect for you. Just watch yourself, ya dig?

Archived