IGNORED

meth is a hell of a drug. not even once

kaini

noplz

also can we stop posting shit from liveleak, the fuck is going on with this forum lately

we know its there, leave it there.

actually secondhand from that site... y'know the one... it starts with 'r' and has a little robot as its mascot?

r*****, watmm's new That Other Site™ :emotawesomepm9:

I foun this post quite enlightening, by someone who was addicted and managed to quit:

I only ever smoked it. I never touched a needle. So, I can only speak of that experience.

Honestly? Euphoria. It's like a flash of good, tingly feeling throughout your whole body. You do not feel tired, or hungry, or in pain. Warm, comfort. This lasts for a few hours.

As time goes on, it starts to lose that beautiful feeling. Your tongue gets caked in the residue, the tip of your tongue starts to hurt because you keep running it over your teeth. Every moment tastes awful, and it starts to get unpleasant. But you've already been up for 22 hours, and you're not tired, so you might as well smoke some more to get just a little burst of that good feeling. The euphoria is gone in a flash, but you're full of energy and can -focus- on anything. House work isn't a chore. You can draw for hours. You can make a rubber band ball. Or build a skatepark. -Nothing- is boring.

And now it's been 36 hours. You're starting to lose that focus. There are occasional dots that swarm your vision. You're sticky. You realize that yesterday was the last time you ate something. You smoke, but the euphoria is gone. The tip of your tongue is red and very tender. Your mouth is pasty white/grey due to the residue, which you keep trying to wash away with soda. You think about brushing your teeth, but your body is exhausted even if your mind is up, jittery. You want to feel better, so you keep smoking.

50 hours in, your body is exhausted. You don't have the control you're used to, and you keep making clumsy mistakes. You try to occupy yourself with something, but you just end up frustrated and angry. You start to talk about the things that piss you off, or the things that "go wrong", as if there's some actual plot out to get you. You start to think that it might be time to sleep.

At this point, you either sleep... or you press on. The world takes on a surreal feeling. You hallucinate. You see people, and try to figure out if they're tweaking too. You don't smile. Your mouth is fucking disgusting. You stink, unless you had the presence of mind to shower at some point. That's unlikely if you're tweaking with a group of people, though. You can't all shower. You find that you've developed a tick. You pick at your skin, or twease your eyebrows (until you draw blood), you rub the hem of your shirt between your thumb and finger without being aware of it. Everything feels hollow, and heavy, but your mind is still jittery, still working. You eat. Not because you're hungry, but because the last time you ate, the sun was coming up.

that guy went on to do an AMA:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wanna, try a Google image search "excision wound hidradentis suppurativa" :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

no thank you, sir

If you wanna, try a Google image search "excision wound hidradentis suppurativa" :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

no thank you, sir

I viddied it. It was real horrorshow, but not as bad as that maggot foot gif.

Oh man, that maggot foot actually makes me queasy.

Guest disparaissant

if you want to deter kids shoot for the brain stem

i lol'd so hard i snorted and got made fun of for it good jokb

I wouldn't touch any of those because they are dirty drugs that are synonymous with gangs, homeless people, jail and death.

as opposed to those nice clean illegal drugs like coke that are associated with rich people, opulence, and exquisite business cards?

and that's not even getting into the alcohol argument mentioned above.

Coke is in the same category, IMO.

I also don't really drink, either, so stop picking on me.

i think he was just illustrating that your comment might be an indication of an extremely traditionalist world view

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rumbo

never touched hardcore drugs like meth and crack and heroin

Neither have I. But I have had a kidney stone, and the massive dose of morphine I was given taught me that opiates are just too fucking good to mess with.

Archived