IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

I never took this picture, it came through on my FB feed but thought you may appreciate it. I could look at this for an hour and not get bored.

IMG_0683.thumb.jpeg.2e936323c7007cebea43e361af8b1901.jpegIMG_0684.thumb.jpeg.2589bad24292ce126535b4f7a0590afa.jpeg

Wrinkled peach mushroom is what my partner calls my wanger.  She can look at it for an hour and does get bored.

1 hour ago, kakapo said:

Wrinkled peach mushroom is what my partner calls my wanger.  She can look at it for an hour and does get bored.

Brilliant 😂

21 hours ago, kakapo said:

I bet she loves getting bored by your wrinkled peach mushroom. Deeply, utterly bored. 
Know what I’m implying? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

How do i get these snails away from my chicks 🙁

they don't eat em?

• Burger 1

6 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

IMG-20240820-WA0005.thumb.jpg.a09e36fd49b36dac437c8ee78c51dfad.jpgIMG-20240820-WA0003.thumb.jpg.88b8ff2bbfa53480eadef7add9c0d5b9.jpg

How do i get these snails away from my chicks 🙁

Fucking snails ate our entire garden this year. I also stepped on quite a few with bare feet on my way to the studio and a couple latched on to our cat which meant they ended up inside our house and crawled up our newly painted walls. They're so fucking disgusting.

• Like 1