IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

It's not a great photo technically: the lighting is all weird, the focus is a little off and the composition is far too claustrophobic but there's just something I like by the way it came out. I think I like the way that you'd have no idea what decade it could have been taken in -

53956859e8a74e1381b6f4dcf12f83ee.JPEG

beautiful :cisfor:

haha i was thinking more HL3. good light yesterday evening.

unfortunately i can't get in... high walls/gates. it's a derelict yard pretty close to my house, took the photo through a small gap in the gate. the thing in the background is a crane for lifting cargo containers - it's at the back of limerick train station.

edit: http://goo.gl/maps/M1cL4

Edited by kaini

Yeah the lighting is lovely, uber-long shadows from the winter sun. I love those areas and would be great to go on some urban exploration, but I'd get shit scared that my camera/spine would get smashed from falling/attacked by crackwhores.

It's not a great photo technically: the lighting is all weird, the focus is a little off and the composition is far too claustrophobic but there's just something I like by the way it came out. I think I like the way that you'd have no idea what decade it could have been taken in -

looks like something out of metropolis :ok:

looks like something out of metropolis :ok:

i was going to say that actually

Guest waveformblue

Here's my Stereoscope 350. The original dial lighting was pink (clear incandescent lamps through the purplish dial filter. All of the lamps had burnt out, so I replaced them with cool-white LEDs. The result is a nice bluish purple.

However, the iPhone 3gs camera's CCD pickup doesn't render violet correctly. It gets shifted to blue. Yet the simple lens produces almost no pincushining, so straight lines stay straight.

post-14339-0-46949200-1361500096_thumb.jpg

Here's my Stereoscope 350. The original dial lighting was pink (clear incandescent lamps through the purplish dial filter. All of the lamps had burnt out, so I replaced them with cool-white LEDs. The result is a nice bluish purple.

However, the iPhone 3gs camera's CCD pickup doesn't render violet correctly. It gets shifted to blue. Yet the simple lens produces almost no pincushining, so straight lines stay straight.

attachicon.gifstereo.jpg

that is a nice receiver