IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright watmmers, I'm pretty much done with instagram. Worn out. Sucks the fun out of photography. Where should I migrate to? Oscillik suggested VSCO but that seems like another insta.

Also, recent snaps.

34ebba0a214b20882d3c554e40fdcd10.jpg

63ab3794c73644522a7713b9c96f5458.jpg

Ehh, it's not really like Instagram — Instagram seems to be very focussed on likes, and how many people are following you etc. It's all very "look at me, my picture got eleventy-hundred likes, and my profile has twenty-seventy-fourteen followers".

VSCO doesn't make any of that shit visible to people. It's very much focussed on the photos.

Nice pics btw. Thanks for not using any bullshit Night Mode or something like that ;) (I think Google are trying to kill photography, seriously)

Edited by oscillik

Alright watmmers, I'm pretty much done with instagram. Worn out. Sucks the fun out of photography. Where should I migrate to? Oscillik suggested VSCO but that seems like another insta.

Also, recent snaps.

Ehh, it's not really like Instagram — Instagram seems to be very focussed on likes, and how many people are following you etc. It's all very "look at me, my picture got eleventy-hundred likes, and my profile has twenty-seventy-fourteen followers".

VSCO doesn't make any of that shit visible to people. It's very much focussed on the photos.

Yeah but it's mobile only, right? So, tiny screens and no way to view photos the way they should be looked at.

Also, recent snaps.

Yeah but it's mobile only, right? So, tiny screens and no way to view photos the way they should be looked at.

It's mobile only to upload (technically you can upload via the website too, but it's a kludge), but you can view on a computer, for example https://vsco.co/oscillik

Edited by oscillik

• 2 weeks later...