IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

Some new camera gubbins arrived today.

ibmR767fjGjJu3.jpg

Hopefully I shall be posting the odd choice shot or two in here soon, watch this space!

everyone who contributes to this thread continues to inspire awe (and jealousy!)

thanks for making this my most popular thread, and please keep up the amazing photography.

don't jump baph !!!! mexico ? although the water looks a little cold.

'Twas in Rancho Palos Verdes in Los Angeles County, CA. We were going to take a little hike to the tidepools but, uh, it was a little steeper than we imagined and planned for in the footwear dept.

this is a monkey having sex with a dog.

im happy with the photo but im gutted i missed the monkey performing forced oral sex on the beach dog, which happened a few minutes before. hes was like those weird african dancers where he was flipping about and having sex upside down and gyrating like a mofo.

taken in sri lanka. after this photo the owner tried to charge me 500 rupees for this photo. i think its probably worth about 100 rupees

on a different note - my girlfriend wants to take really closeup macro shots of flowers and such - where should i start looking? is there a photographer forum i can ask or a good cheap setup - (2nd hand canon 350D & EF-S 60mm lens?)

post-6292-0-71064500-1405276440_thumb.jpg

you trusted a thai rollercoaster? Where's the barhopping pics? ala bcm ;-p Although perhaps you're not proud of those.

edit - actually that photo looks way too high to be on the rollercoaster, so it was from the hotel or something.

It was from another ride at the same park.

I don't barhop. Not my thing. Not that I don't do things. Just not that thing.

You were probably safer on those rides than drinking the local metho. (i kid thailand, you have very honest bartenders and never poison anyone, bali on the other hand).

It was from another ride at the same park.

I don't barhop. Not my thing. Not that I don't do things. Just not that thing.

You were probably safer on those rides than drinking the local metho. (i kid thailand, you have very honest bartenders and never poison anyone, bali on the other hand).

is meths safer than meth?

been to the gili isles, got gangrene. brrr. years ago.

bird is up to no good!!

here's my parents dog. she's my favourite dog in the world. she's also usually not too keen on having her picture taken, so i'm glad i was able to snap this one

3W7jkMK.jpg

Edited by Guest