IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

also amazing lighting in the 2nd last photo Cryptowen

thanks. that was a real lucky break - i started taking family photos just as the sun was starting to set, and there were these dusty golden beams shooting in through every window

also spratters that quoted pic reminds me that i need to figure out a good way to get night shots of the city

Its a shame that one was when I was on holiday. I don't have the chance to get any sort of good night view usually.

Edited by spratters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

16693053937_1ac25e86ae_o.jpg

16714227699_5103584029_o.jpg

16874492116_57ba7cc425_o.jpg

getting my new camera in a few days, really excited to get started with it. I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get to grips with it, it'll be my first camera with manual controls.

couple of wikkid ones here

XsddYv2.jpg

Rb3Kwim.jpg

oN2QbB5.jpg

a9cFlSS.jpg

pszlBY4.jpg

PS spratters that city one is great, perfectly captures that circuit board look that gridded cities sometimes have. Switch the colours to blue and green and you've got yourself some Tron shit

Edited by Tricone RC

Taken with iPhone 6:

o9tVEEO.jpg

as much as I dislike Apple products, I do concede that they have the best cameras in a phone. and this shot proves that a decent phone camera can certainly replace a point-and-shoot camera.

Out of interest, is it just the standard iPhone 6 or the 6+? I've heard that the 6+ has a slightly better camera, and garners even better performance (not that the iPhone 6 is lacking, of course).

The Royal Armories, Leeds - Hall of Arms.

91f6md.jpg

I was really pleased with how the light took the top few floors, it's an unedited iPhone 6 photo.

couple of wikkid ones here

XsddYv2.jpg

Rb3Kwim.jpg

oN2QbB5.jpg

a9cFlSS.jpg

pszlBY4.jpg

PS spratters that city one is great, perfectly captures that circuit board look that gridded cities sometimes have. Switch the colours to blue and green and you've got yourself some Tron shit

Cheers Tricone, might have a play with the colouring. Awesome chopper photo, where abouts was that?