IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

waiting for the cab to take me to buy durries ... got some intresting info about the vanuatu 'disaster', when i got there. Hence money for charities given who runs everything now, one needs to consider how much of your currency is actually ending up at the end result and whether there was a problem in the first place.

10858350_830657076970326_250045196073712

really inspiring pictures from everyone here, as always of course! Thank you for posting!

18279900719_f1b64fd136_b.jpg

DSCF1164-1 by oscillik, on Flickr

18481569072_9847d1af12_b.jpg

DSCF1159-1 by oscillik, on Flickr

18522962899_da0d3ac864_b.jpg

DSCF1200-1 by oscillik, on Flickr

18088506993_2c0719075c_b.jpg

DSCF1197-1 by oscillik, on Flickr

18525257749_0d793ceedb_b.jpg

2015-06-11 05.30.24 1 by oscillik, on Flickr

Edited by oscillik

not much of a photographer, only ever take pics of nature and shit, here's some from a recent trek out to Skellig Michael off the coast of Kerry.

HReD5uX.jpg

t1WTSeT.jpg

rwuMpdV.jpg

P4xKXvO.jpg

VSLuyR5.jpg

Ej6xjUr.jpg

fhnEkJ5.jpg

47nrNoL.jpg

cObIAI2.jpg

VZKZuSZ.jpg

not much of a photographer, only ever take pics of nature and shit, here's some from a recent trek out to Skellig Michael off the coast of Kerry.

Shit is awesome - you saw a Puffin. How good is that!

Shit is awesome - you saw a Puffin. How good is that!

there were thousands of the little guys, a lot smaller than I'd imagined. totally docile too, could get really close without freaking them out. was eating lunch on the steps at one point and one of them hops out from his little house under the stone steps beside me with a small piece of stone in his mouth. cute little fellas, there call sounds a bit like a cow mooing though.

looks like a very big dessicated male mosquito, with green legs. What is it ?

A very small dessicated male mosquito with yellow legs shot through a macro lens..?? im no good with the I.D.s of the critters :emb:

Pictures here are awesome :)

Its not a mozzy but it is a nematocera fly of some sort, idk what.

you cant tell by he long,segmented antenii. it is a true fly bcos it only has one set of wings

Edited by AAAAh

In my experience female mosquitoes tend to have long anteni and the males have the more fluffy short ones. I looked up Nematocera and the order includes mosquitoes, i am willing from photos searched to go with what you said though, not having any knowledge on this topic myself other than having seen a lot of mozzies.

usually they are biting my legs

the tiny jumping spider i thought had died. he was in my en-suite and motionless for ages so i could easily get the shots off for this one (apart from a tiny band on of non-focus on the abdomen) I have to focus stack at this range. i think the spider was easy 6 or more images. the others probably 4. the spider landscape 1 or 2 thats why its a bit crap :mellow:

but yeah, back to the dead jumpy, and hes not dead hes now making home on my monitor. comes out to say hello (in the heat usually, not when i eat), when im playing some good tunes. i dunno if he likes them or not

Edited by lala

I have one picture that I really like that I took as a child in Homer, Alaska. I used it as the cover for the album that's on my Bandcamp page, and also for the background in my typographic logo.

I'm going to Germany and Wales next month, so I'm sure to be back with some great pictures of those beautiful areas. I'm planning on going around the Mosel a bit, which is never anything less than gorgeous.

18919342320_82103e8ece_o.jpg

lovin the photos caze

Where was this taken?

Beautiful. I wish I could go there.

i love people with a really good eye for a photo. i dont have that (yet?) but enjoy it as a pastime. some of you lot though. really talented :)