IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

18919342320_82103e8ece_o.jpg

lovin the photos caze

Where was this taken?

New York Botanical Gardens

Lovely. It makes me want to go there myself. I might decide to go to New York next month, and if I do I'm definitely going to visit this place just because of this photo. I really can't believe that there could be a garden so beautiful in such a filthy and overpopulated city.

hello everyone i came back to say i have entered the usa somehow & we should meet up & make weird techno & take photos together

(currently in upstate ny, headed down virginia way tomorrow if nothing steers my path)

HhkIfjE.gift8Z6Oi9.gifKXM9rFk.gifvqvZvsT.gifHrVa4ll.gifadfChAU.gifdnmLL5s.gifqtASCYk.gif

19236515351_d0daa9f1cb_c.jpg

19045050140_b2acbe9592_c.jpg

shitty fwp: I dropped my camera a couple of weeks ago and now it won't go into manual focus anymore, so I can't use older lenses :( and have to shoot AF all the time, hope the costs to get it fixed aren't that bad

Edited by Berk

hello everyone i came back to say i have entered the usa somehow & we should meet up & make weird techno & take photos together

(currently in upstate ny, headed down virginia way tomorrow if nothing steers my path)

HhkIfjE.gift8Z6Oi9.gifKXM9rFk.gifvqvZvsT.gifHrVa4ll.gifadfChAU.gifdnmLL5s.gifqtASCYk.gif

omg

• 2 weeks later...

Some pretty awesome shots in this thread. I like to take the odd snap here and there..

here's some I took a while back.

8019431342_16fd4c5ddc_c.jpg

^Panasonic Lumix FS10, 60sec exposure, LED torch with Red Gel

7686660512_17a582b2e1_c.jpg

^Yashica-Mat LM Medium Format /Yashinon 80mm + Yashica close up lens no.2 - Kodak Portra 400 film

7198252066_7cb7780455_c.jpg

^Cannon SureShot Ace, expired Fujicolor C200 film

7338514750_b78e6e147d_c.jpg

^Miranda MS-2 Super SLR with Pentax-M f1.7 50mm - exp Fotoflair 200 film

7338510728_3ae86f11ac_c.jpg

^Miranda MS-2 Super SLR with Pentax-M f1.7 50mm - exp Fotoflair 200 film

8144099123_24f69e0b2d_c.jpg

^Panasonic Lumix FS10, 60sec exposure & LED torch

Edited by pH1

I don't give a shit about cars, I don't even have a drivers license, but there's just something about the vw ghia... I want one.

I don't give a shit about cars, I don't even have a drivers license, but there's just something about the vw ghia... I want one.

yeah, sweet car.

pH1, that last pic looks like you just warped in from another dimension. How did you do that lighting?

Hey volt,

That photo took about an hour of test shots to compose, choreograph and figure out my lighting strategy (basically a 0.5w single led torch with 3 settings hi,lo& flash and fresh batteries, nothing flash;) The camera was a little Pan Lumix FS10 on the starrysky profile, set on the 60sec exposure, I just winged it from there :D

Edited by pH1

pH1, that last pic looks like you just warped in from another dimension. How did you do that lighting?

Hey volt,

That photo took about an hour of test shots to compose, choreograph and figure out my lighting strategy (basically a 0.5w single led torch with 3 settings hi,lo& flash and fresh batteries, nothing flash;) The camera was a little Pan Lumix FS10 on the starrysky profile, set on the 60sec exposure, I just winged it from there :D

at night... no? we used to do this with cellphone lights...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

Hey volt,

at night... no? we used to do this with cellphone lights...

Hey MJ,

yeah this was taken about 4am in the Autumn, so it was pretty dark.

I doubt you'd get the same results with a cellphone light...

pH

Edited by pH1

Hey MJ,

yeah this was taken about 4am in the Autumn, so it was pretty dark.

I doubt you'd get the same results with a cellphone light...

pH

i mean, this:

Photo of Nokia Phone deleted

Ha yeah MJ,

handy little torch!

nice shots Audiob.

wouldn't want to get too close to that hornet though :D

Edited by pH1