IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

Been a while since the last batch of Spi pics (which for a second I considered abbreviating as Spics before realizing that's not a good idea (but if you wanna use that you can say it's not racist cause a spaniard told you so)), great mix of mundane, aesthetic and hilarious

yeah. there was an incredible cloud outside my gaf today, just before a thunderstorm hit, the light in it was amazing, like it was being lit from inside the cloud. milky white with a blue tint. i was going to take a picture but then didn't bother. great story.

This thread is leading me towards buying a camera I can't afford

Just use your phone!

See my post in the iPhone thread for why this wouldn't work (tldr; my phone is an ancient brick)

I actually do have a lot of low-res photos saved on it from my late teenage and student years, there's no longer any memory left for new ones and I'm reluctant to delete the ones on it because they've got almost totemic super-nostalgic status now.

Lovely photos the last 2 pages.. 

Phones & even mid range DSLR are amazing in low light, so you can just use those really  

so tempted to sell my body for a new camera body