IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

nice stuff drillkicker, they look like stills from a film. car one is my favourite, nice composition.

3 shots from a riverside walk yesterday evening. everywhere is really waterlogged/flooded, got a couple of nice shots from it.

1154401665_DSC_04052.thumb.jpeg.600eac9b627738c7fb160cde93833a56.jpeg

DSC_0401.thumb.jpeg.727517b00467ffdba35107ef6d040425.jpeg

14212695_DSC_04082.thumb.jpeg.0aa4b102bc56202f71ce485f0ffea2e2.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Listening to tracks and slowly gliding through this thread is an excellent combination (and slowly gliding through a glass of wine)

Excellent work watmm 

Good idea, I'm dayxrinkining some vodka and listening to Sam Wilkes

Also the leaf picture I posted has an easter egg in it

2 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Also the leaf picture I posted has an easter egg in it

dunno... i can't see the egg! all i can see are leaves and a small snake :confuzzled:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, brian trageskin said:

nice. i haven't listened to his personal projects, only know him from knower but what a bassist

I actually didn't know about Knower.  I just know him from this

1 minute ago, xox said:

dunno... i can't see the egg! all i can see are leaves and a small snake :confuzzled:

The legless lizard (not a snake) is actually the easter egg.  I didn't know how visible it was.  I was trying to take a more focused photo of the liz but I don't have a macro lens so I had to work with my wide-angle.  I want to get a macro lens if the covid bux come in at some point.

• Thanks 1

Just now, drillkicker said:

I actually didn't know about Knower.  I just know him from this

The legless lizard (not a snake) is actually the easter egg.  I didn't know how visible it was.  I was trying to take a more focused photo of the liz but I don't have a macro lens so I had to work with my wide-angle.  I want to get a macro lens if the covid bux come in at some point.

yaah i no, was jk of course ? the little lizard is beautiful! macro lens or not, the pic is really nice! ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eassae said:

Namibia:

1. Skeleton Coast
  2. Naukluft National Park
  3. Kolemanskop

Nice! I was also in Namibia back in 2018. Did a flyover of the Namib desert. And the Cape Cross seal colony in Skeleton Coast was pretty crazy (and smelly).

DSCN1396.JPG

DSCN1334.JPG

• Like 9