pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

7 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Shampooing the carpet may be the thing that inspires me to deal with the mess.

No offense intended, but maybe the motivation should be that you'll no longer live in a milk encrusted pile of garbage.

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

13 minutes ago, Braintree said:

No offense intended, but maybe the motivation should be that you'll no longer live in a milk encrusted pile of garbage.

None taken.  It's a very fair point.

It's not milk though...

[spoiler]it's semen.[/spoiler]

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Farnsworth 1

Nope.  So far everyone's been understanding.

I had one over before it got really bad.  She interviewed me while I was drunk, and noted that I didn't seem any different until I got up and stumbled around.  But as far as my actual conversation I stayed the same.  Anyway... my house mates got really paranoid about having people over outside our bubble after that, which is one reason I don't have anyone over.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

6 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Nope.  So far everyone's been understanding.

I had one over before it got really bad.  She interviewed me while I was drunk, and noted that I didn't seem any different until I got up and stumbled around.  But as far as my actual conversation I stayed the same.  Anyway... my house mates got really paranoid about having people over outside our bubble after that, which is one reason I don't have anyone over.

I don't get it. They got paranoid about you having people over because you stumbled around after getting drunk while you had a date over at your place? I can't comprehend how one thing leads to the other. What are they worried about?

10 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I don't get it. They got paranoid about you having people over because you stumbled around after getting drunk while you had a date over at your place? I can't comprehend how one thing leads to the other. What are they worried about?

They are worried about the plague.  If the bathroom wasn't in the main house it probably would not be an issue.

• Thanks 1

Now I understand that, too. Thanks. I legitimately did not understand before.

Now I do

It's a pun, you know. "Semen" and "seamen", slightly different spelling, but big difference in meaning.

This is why you posted the picture of seamen. I can comprehend that now

3 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

i screwed up my joke btw, forgot to post this in the middle of the batch

neckbeard-nests-4.jpg

you were supposed to be tricked into thinking this was just more zeph domestic doom

ppl live in there too?